PDA

View Full Version : newbie that hosts a succesful *** show

deevtec
09-11-2009, 08:04 PM
Hi all im well known on most forums as a honda nut main reason im on here is the fact that 1 the NSX is my dream car to hell with ferraris like most people would say is their dream car i like good cars and 2 is the fact that i hold a succesful annual japanese car show in northern ireland every year and although this is my dream car it the only car that has never beeen present so im hoping you guys can help thast all change

Senninha
09-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Hi & welcome,

There are a few nice ones on your side of the water who will I'm sure say Hi in the near future.

When is your show and what are you driving at present?

regards, Paul

amo
09-11-2009, 09:51 PM
hi mate and welcome
hope your well
as the man says there is a few your way but you never know some might make it a road trip
lol

thx amo

TheSebringOne
09-11-2009, 11:44 PM
Hi & welcome. It might be a good idea to post some details here of your next show and the exposure this site gives, may lead to a NSX owner turning up at your show :)

deevtec
12-11-2009, 07:13 PM
thanks for the welcome guys well the next show aint till 20th june 2010 ill put a post up at the start of the year advertising it along with links to the last show.

as 4 what im driving now well its slightly embarassing though still honda im currently in a 99 accord 2.0 se executive Type R rep i bought the car standard i also have a 98 mb model civic in my garage which im currently building as the Type R that honda forgot to build lol with a H22a7 engine from an ATR I also own a '91 legend with 91k on it though it may have to go to car heaven as some scum tried to steal it and i cant get a steering column anywere for it.

plus im getting closer to affording my dream car as ive just started my own business and its going quite well woo hoo only problem is they r never 4sale

AR
12-11-2009, 07:29 PM
plus im getting closer to affording my dream car as ive just started my own business and its going quite well woo hoo only problem is they r never 4sale

Nice collection of Hondas, what is the dreaqm car? S800?

deevtec
13-11-2009, 07:54 PM
no lol nsx its the ultimate super car a lot rarer round these parts than any other supercar

jamieburke
15-11-2009, 07:01 PM
well you could ask ME.......although my car is like a 91 manual that honda decided to keep in the showroom and REALLY CLEAN.....

DOes't come out in ther rain or dark (why!? help....)

ALthough on second thoughts.... ask SUDESH....he has an nsx, he KNOWS a guy that has one ahd he can REALLY TALK nsx's......

So he'd be the guy to have at your show! Very oem car too...

Keep an eye out for me, sunny days, lisburn road clements (thats where i like to drink coffee) and you'll see it.probably.

There is an 02 one for sale i know quite a bit about over here.

deevtec
15-11-2009, 09:49 PM
hi jamie im up an down lisburn rd every day the last 4 years think i seen it once id love to get a meet sorted an get a few off u guys to the show

mutley
15-11-2009, 10:31 PM
I had my NSX at a show in Limavady a few years ago when I was living over in NI,
might be tempted to bring it over and visit a few old friends while I'm there.

Jim

deevtec
18-11-2009, 11:16 PM
I had my NSX at a show in Limavady a few years ago when I was living over in NI,
might be tempted to bring it over and visit a few old friends while I'm there.

Jim

please do and bring some nsx driving friends over with u lol