PDA

View Full Version : Autotecart Poster finally ready.

JQD84983
07-11-2009, 05:03 PM
You may remember a few month ago Tony from Autotecart contacted the NSXCB for an NA2 car to photograph for his poster. I was lucky enough that he picked mine and the results are now in:

http://autotecart.com/nsx-poster-page2.html

The pictures were superb and Tony made two trips up to Worksop so he was happy with the results and Kaz provided a knowledgeable eye over the text. I received my poster last week and it looks fantastic in the flesh. Thought I would pass it on if anyone else is interested

Cheers

John

mutley
08-11-2009, 12:24 AM
WOW, what I can say, I love it, pity there isn't an NA1 version though

Might have to convince myself to get one of these though, very impressive. Good work.

Jim

autotecart
15-11-2009, 04:29 PM
hello everyone

Many thanks to John or putting up this thread as the creation of the poster has now come to a end. It was a absolute pleasure meeting both himself and his dad a few months ago when I met them to photograph their magnificent red NSX. To see the car up close in a great location to take the pics that I needed to make this unique poster become a reality was a fantastic experience and many, many thanks for taking the time out of your weekend to meet up and offer you car for the photoshoot. Without your help it all would just not have happened! Thank you very much!! I am glad you enjoyed seeing the final result as your car looks superb on the final artwork!

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Kaz from the site for making the original amendments to the text as without his help the text sent to Honda would not have materialised. Thank you too for your assistance.

I have been waiting for Honda to get back to me regarding the text that appears on the poster and i have recieved a email last week with the text amendments from their NSX guru Raj Johal who has had a look through the text and amended it accordingly.

Honda have asked or a final proof before offering it for sale and this will be done this week. Their advertising manager has also approved the Honda imagery that appears on this product and I have taken the liberty to place the print in a frame for you all to see how this print will look and this can be seen below.

http://images.fotopic.net/?id=62110794&noresize=1

I dont know if it will be worth setting up a list of interest parties who would like to purchase a copy of ths unique print and to make this print become a reality, but I only need 10 guaranteed orders to make this happen in a limited edition printed form. The cost of this print will be £49.95 with 4.95 P&P and the poster is limited to just 500 copies for global sale with each print being individually numbered and signed by the rendering artist. Also a 8% donation from the sale of each print will go to the 'Help the Heroes' charity. Payments can be made via Paypal as I am a verified and registered user of paypal.