PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this car ??

qureshia
06-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Hi All

Not been on here for years

Anyone know this car ?

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1307071.htm

Sudesh
06-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Hi,

Have a look here:

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=6967

qureshia
07-11-2009, 10:25 AM
thanks

At £23k seems about 25% below a non cat d which seems no less or more than you would expect !!

Also need to check there are no parts missing, normally hard to see items or non essentials are never replaced, i.e. under trays, air con condensers, tools, spare wheels etc

Sudesh
07-11-2009, 11:08 AM
thanks

At £23k seems about 25% below a non cat d which seems no less or more than you would expect !!

Also need to check there are no parts missing, normally hard to see items or non essentials are never replaced, i.e. under trays, air con condensers, tools, spare wheels etc

Hi,

Yes the car is cheap in my opinion. I have had a few email and calls from members that were inerested, and wanted me to inspect the car etc to see how it all stacks up before they would make the journey to view.

As mentioned in the previous thread, I know someone that viewed the car, and drove it and reports were pretty good [he also owns an NSX] his friend is interested in buying but waiting on one or two things, then I think he wanted me to inspect the car also.

mutley
08-11-2009, 12:28 AM
I know I have been away from NI for a few years now BUT I think I have met a previous owner of this car ( is in another thread somewhere).

I believe at the time it was owned by a car dealer and was being run around in by his son, I met him in a car park in Lisburn. it was a very clean car then but as I said that was a few years ago now, and I wasn't aware that it was a Cat D then ( maybe he was the one that pranged it).

useless info I know, but I think the ad is possible for real.

Jim

simonprelude
08-11-2009, 10:37 AM
The ad is for real, the damage was around three years ago and I think the owner is the one you describe.

Sudesh
08-11-2009, 10:47 AM
I know I have been away from NI for a few years now BUT I think I have met a previous owner of this car ( is in another thread somewhere).

I believe at the time it was owned by a car dealer and was being run around in by his son, I met him in a car park in Lisburn. it was a very clean car then but as I said that was a few years ago now, and I wasn't aware that it was a Cat D then ( maybe he was the one that pranged it).

useless info I know, but I think the ad is possible for real.

Jim

As mentioned in the previous thread, the add is real, I know the car and also been talking to the owner and another friend has been to the owners place and driven the car.

Jim I dont think this is the same car your thinking off. There is another RED facelift catd car around the lisburn area and I believe its still there, its an 03 car and has a different plate, N.I number.