PDA

View Full Version : Heater problem

Steve
15-10-2009, 12:12 AM
I have noticed that I cannot turn off the 'Auto' button on the heating control. With it on it is working fine, but when I try and turn it off it does'ent seem to want to. Anybody got any ideas what this is? or am I being a bit dim?

simonprelude
15-10-2009, 07:29 AM
If you select one of the other options by turning the blower control up the auto switches off, it's a light not a switch really.

Full auto does sort of climate control varying where the heat comes from, auto is for the setting you have selected, face, feet, windscreen etc.

Steve
17-10-2009, 01:28 PM
If you select one of the other options by turning the blower control up the auto switches off, it's a light not a switch really.

Full auto does sort of climate control varying where the heat comes from, auto is for the setting you have selected, face, feet, windscreen etc.

It does not matter what I turn up or press, the auto light stays on, I have fiddled around with all the cotrols but nothing seems to turn it off.

Kaz-kzukNA1
17-10-2009, 08:24 PM
I have noticed that I cannot turn off the 'Auto' button on the heating control. With it on it is working fine, but when I try and turn it off it does'ent seem to want to. Anybody got any ideas what this is? or am I being a bit dim?

Hi, Steve.
Not sure why you want to turn off the 'Auto' button or whether I understood your description correctly or not but if you are talking about the 'AUTO' text on the CCU display, you can't make it to disapear unless you press the 'OFF' button to completely switch off the Climate Control.

No matter what you do indcluding the Self Diagnosis/Function/Operation test mode, the 'AUTO' text will be always on the display.

You can set the fan speed, air flow mode, fresh/recirc and A/C On-Off manually but the CCU will always try to control the water valve position to meet your target temperature AUTOmatically based on the several sensor inputs so this is why you always see that text.

Regards,
Kaz