PDA

View Full Version : Well Hello !!! Oh my god! anUk NSX owners club

Chris Short
09-03-2004, 11:37 PM
Good Evening eveyone....I have been the proud owner of and NSX for 7 months and never thought there may be others who would get an owners club together...didnt think that there where many around as I've never seen any in my last 2 years of looking...#

Would love to catch up with anyone in Manchester area to discuss...

Chris Short

NSX ..reg T7TTR... :lol:

Mike_L
10-03-2004, 11:10 AM
Welcome Chris,

I have just clocked up a years ownership now.

Used to live in Manchester and my wife is from there so am occasionally in the area.

There has been an owners club for 4+ years now using a yahoo group alias NSXCB under car clubs. Some members (not me I hasten to add) have put a lot of effort into setting up this forum recently, it is still in the early stages of take up and I for one am keen for a move away from the email format to this forum.

We are due for our yearly social meet up, venue TBD, hope you can get along to that. Last year we got 10 together which is not bad given as you say the low numbers around.

Cheers,

Mike

jk38
10-03-2004, 04:42 PM
Hi there

I am a new NSX owner, from the Manchester area.

I have wanted an NSX since I first saw one in a magazine in the early 90's , and have just bought a very clean 1995 NSX-T in silver

It is everything I thought it would be and more

I am more than interested in club meets etc

Hope to see you all soon

JK

Kevin
10-03-2004, 06:48 PM
I'm curious to know how you new members found the web site. As the member that set this part of the club up, I need to get the 'word' out. Do sign up to the email list though, as there are quite a few that use that method of communication, and you may miss some stuff. I will post any major news from the email list onto here though.

Pictures and other contributions are more than welcome.

jk38
11-03-2004, 08:20 AM
Kevin,

When I bought the NSX, I wanted to join an owners club, with a view to meets, sharing information, tips, etc.

I found NSXCB by typing 'NSX club Great Britain' into Google.

I also typed 'NSX' into Google, and found masses of sites with some great information and pictures, all be it mainly American based

I also joined the e-mail list on this site.

As I said in my first post, I am interested in any club events (although I am based in the North West), and am keen to contribute to the club and site in any way I can

cheers JK38

Welshman
12-03-2004, 08:27 AM
A few NSX owners lurk around the S2000 site:

www.s2ki.com

They're more than happy to see NSXs and the Midlands mob have a meet at the Orange Tree pub, Chadwick's End, Near Solihull on 27 March at lunchtime. I'll probably be popping round there if any others want to tourn up. Further details and directions from the UK Owners section of the s2k site.

welshdragon
13-03-2004, 08:48 PM
I sell my NSX and the North West comes alive with them :)

Good luck guys enjoy :D

Dale

ctrlaltdelboy
19-05-2004, 07:39 PM
Hey Chris

I see from your profile that your location is your own business - I think I should warn you that you've let the cat out of the bag in your first post by inadvertantly letting us all know that you are in fact in (or around) Manchester.

don't worry though, I don't think anyone else noticed (apart from Dale), if you want to edit that bit out we'll keep it to ourselves mate :wink:

Darren

UltraViolet
24-05-2004, 11:59 AM
As the member that set this part of the club up, I need to get the 'word' out.
Kevin - I have no problems with you letting the NSX peeps over on the Honda Revolutions forum know about this site ... we have quite a few NSX owners that have joined Honda Revolutions and although I tell most of this place, some may miss my post.