PDA

View Full Version : My NSX purchase.

m666 edd
15-09-2009, 10:38 PM
So here it is. You can play "Spot the nsx" and "Who's nsx was it?"

It's a very easy game!

http://www.ripper.eclipse.co.uk/nsx/1.jpg

The other 2 cars are covered in brick dust thanks to the neighbour, hurrah.

I collected the car Saturday and took this pic Sunday evening I think. I'll sort some better pics in the future but it's not like you guys haven't seen it before :)

TheSebringOne
15-09-2009, 11:51 PM
Welcome & congratulations on your new P & J! Love the white alloys against black car colour!

Who was the previous owner?? :D

Must be bitter sweet for you Kevin, good news for selling up, but sad for no longer owning J14. :( At least you have your Conalgo bike in Switzerland!

Papalazarou
16-09-2009, 07:42 AM
Where are you based? Sounds like you are pretty close to Ian and I. He's near Barnstaple and I'm the around 12 miles from the North Devon coast.

Cheers,

James.

AR
16-09-2009, 08:10 AM
Very nice.

Senninha
16-09-2009, 10:44 AM
I'm not sure that is the same car ... its never shone so brightly! And those rims really are white after all :)

Seriously, this is a very nice example and I hope you get many miles of satisfaction from it.

Welcome and regards,

Paul

Dragonlady
16-09-2009, 11:32 AM
Congrats on your new purchase. I must admit Black is one of my favourite colours for the NSX.

m666 edd
16-09-2009, 11:41 AM
Cheers for the welcome all.

Where are you based? Sounds like you are pretty close to Ian and I. He's near Barnstaple and I'm the around 12 miles from the North Devon coast.

Cheers,

James.

I live a fair bit further south :) I live on the south coast near Exeter (although work in exeter)

I met you James at a car show in Newton Abbot over a year ago when I said that I was looking for one.

Cheers

Ed

NSX 2000
16-09-2009, 02:34 PM
I undestand James gets about a bit, something to do with dog walking IIRC he said it was called dogging but he never did explain exactly what it was.

Papalazarou
16-09-2009, 06:30 PM
I live a fair bit further south I live on the south coast near Exeter (although work in exeter)

I met you James at a car show in Newton Abbot over a year ago when I said that I was looking for one.

Cheers

Ed

Oh ok, I'm about an hour ten from Exeter. Perhaps we can organise a meet at some point. Tere are six NSX's in the area now.
Also, there's a really good wheel refurb place on Marsh Barton if you're thinking about a colour change;-)

I undestand James gets about a bit, something to do with dog walking IIRC he said it was called dogging but he never did explain exactly what it was.

You're just jelous because they wouldn't let you into the layby;-)

Cheers,

James.

16-09-2009, 10:24 PM
Congratualtions on your purchase and welcome to the forum.....they are a very good bunch of guys here!!!

You picked the right place and the right car :).......oh and the right colour too :) (mines black too)

Cheers,

Andy

forumadmin
17-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Is it going to live outside? I never would have sold it if I knew that.:) It's never spent a night outside in the cold in it's life. :(

m666 edd
17-09-2009, 07:31 PM
Yeah but not for too long hopefully. Gonna be making a garage in the back garden. Currently sorting the driveway down the side of the house.