PDA

View Full Version : NSX Health Check Service & Refresh

NSX 2000
09-09-2009, 02:06 PM
I just wanted to start a seperate post (rather than go off topic) and give Kaz and Sudesh plus others a big thankyou :thumbsup: for taking their time with the write ups (all with photos as well).

I know I've learned lots about the NSX thanks to others.

Paul

markc
09-09-2009, 02:47 PM
I just wanted to start a seperate post (rather than go off topic) and give Kaz and Sudesh plus others a big thankyou :thumbsup: for taking their time with the write ups (all with photos as well).

I know I've learned lots about the NSX thanks to others.

Paul

Absolutely, I second that emotion. Superb contributions from both... and long may it continue :)

Cheers

Mark

AR
09-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Ditto the comments above!

Sudesh
10-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Thank you kindly for the comments and posting the thread. Wasnt really expecting that!!

I'm glad that anything I do can help others, it a real joy and pleasure for me working on the NSX and hopefully I can add some more to the refresh. We are a scarce bunch in Ireland lol.

Paul G
10-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Hi,

Without wishing to sound boring! I have to agree with the above comments on all the helpful advice and support given on this site....cheers guys. over the past few months it's even played a part in keeping my car longer (not sure I would find the same passion and down to earth car nuts elsewhere!!)

Cheers
PG

TheSebringOne
12-09-2009, 10:56 PM
I could not agree with Paul more, a BIG THANK YOU to Kaz & Sudesh for their big efforts and for enlighting us with the ins & outs of looking after our cars! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kaz-kzukNA1
13-09-2009, 10:36 AM
Hi, all.

Thank you for the generous and kind comments for our services.
Every NSX is an art for me and one day, I hope I can open a small atelier to look after our NSX and some other models.

I always learn something new by working on each NSX.
It's very interesting to find the small differece between UK spec and JDM as well as the service requirement based on the difference in driving conditions and environment.

Hope to learn more for a long time.

Regards,
Kaz