PDA

View Full Version : Bought A New Merc

Sudesh
26-07-2009, 07:50 PM
Was having a look round last week and decided to check out the Merc dealer. Seen this in the showroom so placed an order with a few extras. Have to say I was well impressed and for a diesel too! Ordered it though in Pallidium Silver which is like a Silver/Grey color.
http://thecarfanatic.com/wordpress/wp-content/gallery/e-class-coupe-uk/e-class-coupe.jpg

Sudesh
26-07-2009, 08:14 PM
This looks like the same colour

http://images.sytner.co.uk/w3images/used_stock/-50129/new_image_1.jpg

Senninha
26-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Hi Sudesh,

I have the C220CDI saloon, with auto and active ride and very impressed. My stealer is trying to tempt me with one of these new coupes but I not yet sold on the looks at the front. And I dont kow why Merc feel they have to copy audi with the odd looking LED running lights?

I'll be interested to hear how you get on with it.

regards, Paul

Sudesh
26-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Yeah I know what you mean but after looking at the other options like bmw/Audi and so on, the Merc really was the nicest and best option in my opinion.

I Went for the full comms pack, DVD/NAV etc, Upgraded Nappa Leather, Panoramic Roof, auto with paddle shift, Piano Black Dash Trim, memory pack and I think thats it. Bi-Xenons, front and rear park sensors are standard. Its also the Sport model which has the AMG styling.

Senninha
26-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Nice spec ... I hope they've improved the command system as the one for the c-class is not very user friendly.

I do wish I'd found one with the panoramic roof though ...

Sudesh
26-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Nice spec ... I hope they've improved the command system as the one for the c-class is not very user friendly.

I do wish I'd found one with the panoramic roof though ...

No idea if there is a difference between the C and E class command? But dont you find that the OEM nav on alot of these cars is pretty poor? I added the command for re-sale value and probably wont ever use it.

JP825
26-07-2009, 10:07 PM
I like the front of that Merc. :cool: