PDA

View Full Version : Another one going......

Ferris Bueller
11-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Following a lot of soul searching and number crunching (I'd like to move house) I'm afraid I've decided to sell my NSX.

I advertised it on Pistonheads last night and sold it this morning.

I feel like I've just been shot. I've been less upset about breaking up with women I've loved.

Gutted.

NSXGB
11-07-2009, 04:08 PM
wow, that's one fast sale. Congrats & good luck with your house search.

Senninha
11-07-2009, 04:45 PM
wow, that's one fast sale. .

I hope its becoz its the right car rather than undersold in value!

Happy house hunting!

regards, Paul

Ferris Bueller
11-07-2009, 06:38 PM
I hope its becoz its the right car rather than undersold in value!

Happy house hunting!

regards, Paul

Hard to judge the market isn't it? I got a fair price I think. That might be less than the ideal but then I bought the car for a very keen price as well. It's cost me around £200 a month, all in, to have the car. I think that's alright.

havoc
11-07-2009, 07:12 PM
I saw it go up on PH, thought very hard about whether I could find another £8k (no chance), and then saw it go 24 hours later.

Lovely car, hope it's going to a good home...and IMHO if you took close to asking price (~95%) then that's not a bad deal for either party.

TheSebringOne
11-07-2009, 09:36 PM
Thats a super fast sale!

Hope you get the idea next house!

Will the new owner be visiting this site?

gsuds
14-07-2009, 08:26 AM
Jeez - how did you manage that? Mine took 15 months to sell!

Guess it's cos you're not up here; there seemed to be something of a psychological barrier for most people to come up - despite Edinburgh flights costing less than 40 quid :(

Well done anyway - but it is a wrench.....

Graham

jammy84
16-07-2009, 01:49 PM
I am in the market for one like yours, i check PH, ebay and Autotrader every single day on the hunt for the right one. i never seen yours go up at all, i just seen it sold and i was so shocked at how quick it sold.