PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know these 2 NSXs??

mehdi
02-07-2009, 10:54 AM
Nsx pre-facelift Targa:
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1119653.htm

Nsx facelift:
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/820536.htm

anyone know these cars? i've messaged them both, am hoping to see the facelift tonight.waiting for a response on the targa...
both prices seems a little high to me compared to others that have sold, what do yo guys think? as ur the experts :)

Thanks
Med

NSX 2000
02-07-2009, 01:43 PM
I may know a little about both these cars, post your no or send me a pm and I can give you a call this afternoon or tonight if you want.

HTH

Paul.

AR
02-07-2009, 04:30 PM
[both prices seems a little high to me compared to others that have sold, what do yo guys think? as ur the experts :)

Thanks
Med[/quote]]

What one car sells for does not dictate the price of others.

markc
02-07-2009, 06:43 PM
both prices seems a little high to me compared to others that have sold, what do yo guys think? as ur the experts :)

Thanks
Med

What one car sells for does not dictate the price of others.

Especially not for an apprieciating modern classic, with the limited supplies dwindling, like the NSX. Get them for these bargain prices while you still can, they'll always be HOT :)

I particularly lurrrve the Midnight Purple over black combo on those wheels :D

Mark

Rob_Fenn
02-07-2009, 07:09 PM
The purple targa was owned by Kiki Nana, the man you can credit to bringing drifting to the UK. Plans Motorsport then sold it on to the guy who has it now i believe.

I think it is an awesome spec car personally, if i could be bothered to off load my current car i'd snap it up.

kevinpsw
02-07-2009, 08:42 PM
All a matter of opinion of course.

A 95 charlotte green 79k entirely straight car sold for about £15k recently (now on sale for higher price with dealer) but I would have thought a targa ought to be worth a little more. So, the purple one is fairly priced as a start point for negotiations.

The best price face-lift I've seen is just under £30k (I believe it sold quickly) so it's surprising that this lower mileage one has been one sale for so long at what appears a fair price. Most likely a sign of hard times. Again, a bit of a discount and it should be a good buy.

NSXs do depreciate in value but it must be amongst the slowest on the market.