PDA

View Full Version : newbie here

sking666
02-07-2009, 09:39 AM
Hi all,

Ive been browsing for a while,it makes a nice change to be on a "grown up"forum, and everyone seems to be keen to help rather than the "do a search"attitude,

I do intend to own an NSX in the near future, but am doing lots of research 1st, as you all have advised,

But if theres anyone near Chorley,lancs who can help, i'd appreciate it.

keep up the good work.

sking666
06-08-2009, 08:59 AM
does anyone know if theres someone in the lancashire area who could give buying advice?
or can some one PM as ive seen a couple of cars i could do with some advice on

Many Thanks

JQD84983
06-08-2009, 11:12 AM
There are a couple of members in the NW of England that contribute. There was also an official dealer 2 Mills in Chester.

Best thing is to post advert details here and if they are known to members they will PM you if there is anything controversial.

Same thing with questions post em up there and there are plenty of members with more knowledge than me that will help :)

Cheers John

sking666
06-08-2009, 11:21 AM
im looking at the yellow nsx on auto trader for 19k
or the silver/black on with 120k on it in ireland,

I did like the purple one on here, but apparently it was sold 3 weeks ago????

Due to budget, Im basically after a 3.0 manual poss targa but the best i can afford, wether it be a newer but higher mileage car, in great condtion,or an older car in good nick.

Having owed a s/c CTR 4 years ago, and now owning a 2.4 type-s accord we want something fun again.
but am looking at long term ownership so dont want a DOG or a doer upper!:laugh:

So any help or advice would be greatly appreciated
(i have already done a search through previous posts and took notes)