PDA

View Full Version : Horizon Honda - Parkstone (Poole) Any good?

sassthathoopie
22-06-2009, 07:28 PM
My 1991 car is approaching a 72,000 mile service and I'm wondering where to take it. My local dealer Alan Day/Hendy Honda in Southampton didn't fill me with confidence at the last service.

Chiswick Honda will charge me £95/hr. Clearly they know NSXs and they know my car.

However I'm working in Poole now and Horizon Honda is close to work and apparently has an NSX technitian. His hourly rate is £72...

Recently they have changed cambelts on a yellow and a red NSX that were "on their way to a club meet with 40 cars" I'm presuming Japfest. Any ideas who these chaps might be? Has anyone had any work done by Horizon?

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Hagasan
22-06-2009, 09:47 PM
My 1991 car is approaching a 72,000 mile service and I'm wondering where to take it. My local dealer Alan Day/Hendy Honda in Southampton didn't fill me with confidence at the last service.

Chiswick Honda will charge me £95/hr. Clearly they know NSXs and they know my car.

However I'm working in Poole now and Horizon Honda is close to work and apparently has an NSX technitian. His hourly rate is £72...

Recently they have changed cambelts on a yellow and a red NSX that were "on their way to a club meet with 40 cars" I'm presuming Japfest. Any ideas who these chaps might be? Has anyone had any work done by Horizon?

Any suggestions much appreciated.

The red car would have been "Low Flyer"

What about Planns near Guilford? Not exactly on your doorstep but not quite London rates. I don't know what they charge but worth a wee haggle once you know Chiswick's price.....