PDA

View Full Version : Does any one have any pics of a standard white nsx with black side mirrors and spoile

Unregistered
17-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Hi do any one of you guys and gals have any pics with white and black variations on a nsx 98 .
I remember seeing one on pistonheads with black side mirrors and spoiler ,the reason being im looking to respray my car and cant find any images on Gallery thanks in advance

Senninha
17-06-2009, 10:32 PM
I'd guess this is what you're looking for ....

Unregistered
18-06-2009, 08:33 PM
You wouldnt have any other angles and with out the scoop pleease .thanks its a lot of money and i want to get it right plan on using carbon fibre and pearl gloss white.

Senninha
18-06-2009, 10:36 PM
I cant loose the scoop as its functional but I can offer you some other angles

If you want to see a Pearl then look here http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113736

regards,

Hagasan
19-06-2009, 07:04 AM
Hi Paul,

you'll need to change your avatar now surely?!?

Is that rusty discs... Car looks really nice in the pics, are there spacers on those wheels or as is? They look quite "set out".......I know the side vents are carbon on your car....Did you consider doing these white? It's just that it seems to pull the black upper level down in only one place where I think the all white looks good....

I managed to find some RHD carbon mirrors so they should be here soon.

Cheers,

Gary

Senninha
19-06-2009, 07:31 AM
Hi Gary,

I did consider the vents but feel it looks better for the accent. The Enkeis have no spacers, just a decent offset that pushes them to the bodyline. They're fitted with the new Evo12 tyres and the grip is superb.

Are your mirrors the ones advertised on Prime? Look good in the photos if they are.

regards, Paul

Hagasan
19-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Hi Gary,

I did consider the vents but feel it looks better for the accent. The Enkeis have no spacers, just a decent offset that pushes them to the bodyline. They're fitted with the new Evo12 tyres and the grip is superb.

Are your mirrors the ones advertised on Prime? Look good in the photos if they are.

regards, Paul

Hi Paul,

the mirrors are the Honk Kong jobbies if that's what you're refering to on Prime? The ones on the red car..... They are on their way no. Hope they are ok. THey do look ok in the pictures. The seller has been excellent in communicating as well making it all very easy.

If only I'd forseen all this with the blue ones!! Could have had them carbon wrapped and all done & dusted with OEM quality and extraglass/motors......One of my slips ups I guess but I've had a lucky year with parts finds.....

My mates are coming over from the States next week and they're bringing over a set of H&R spacers, 15F/25R so hopefully they'll set the 02+ wheels nicely. £260 here or £160 there so thought it's worth a pop.

Cheers,

Gary