PDA

View Full Version : Sold My NSX, Think I've Made A Mistake :o(

Dave J
08-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Well i delivered my NSX to her new owner in Swansea this evening and felt really sad when i left her there :(. I rarely get this feeling as my business is selling cars but i've just got her exactly as i wanted. She was pretty good on petrol, drove really well, sounded nice and looked great.........i think i'll miss her for a while yet!
Dave.

AR
08-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Well i delivered my NSX to her new owner in Swansea this evening and felt really sad when i left her there :(. I rarely get this feeling as my business is selling cars but i've just got her exactly as i wanted. She was pretty good on petrol, drove really well, sounded nice and looked great.........i think i'll miss her for a while yet!
Dave.

Dave,

I told you so :) ...Nevermind I am sure you will get a similar machine soon enough.

Dave J
09-06-2009, 06:53 AM
You did, you did. Picking up a 996 Turbo on Thursday so that'll cheer me up a bit! Just booking a remap to take her up to 500 horses so that should be fun :D. Still got the oem front discs there if you need them?
Dave.

AR
10-06-2009, 09:29 PM
You did, you did. Picking up a 996 Turbo on Thursday so that'll cheer me up a bit! Just booking a remap to take her up to 500 horses so that should be fun :D. Still got the oem front discs there if you need them?
Dave.

Cheers mate i got an Airfield day soon so I could probably use those. What colour is the new beast?

Senninha
10-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Cheers mate i got an Airfield day soon so I could probably use those.

Where and when?

AR
11-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Where and when?

Is with a local club at Kemble Airfield, not long enough for a V-MAX attemp but good enough for some fun!

Dave J
11-06-2009, 09:54 PM
I've kept them safe for you so we'll meet up soon and i'll hand them over. Picked up my 911 Turbo today, fantastic car! I've booked her for a remap tomorrow so that should be even more fun :). Flew out to Northern Ireland first thing, bought the car, drove to Belfast Harbour and got on a ferry which took me to Stranraer in Scotland then a 7 hour drive and i've just got back home........tired but a happy man!!
Dave.

AR
11-06-2009, 10:50 PM
I've kept them safe for you so we'll meet up soon and i'll hand them over. Picked up my 911 Turbo today, fantastic car! I've booked her for a remap tomorrow so that should be even more fun :). Flew out to Northern Ireland first thing, bought the car, drove to Belfast Harbour and got on a ferry which took me to Stranraer in Scotland then a 7 hour drive and i've just got back home........tired but a happy man!!
Dave.

Well you must let me have passenger ride, even if around your parking lot as that is one of the cars that I am thinking might replace the car if I am unhappy with FI.

Congratulations, nothing like getting home after the first trip with a new and exciting car!

Cheers,

Ary

Sublime
12-06-2009, 07:45 AM
Dave.

How's this one compare to the GTR's Dave, even more fun :D?

Dave J
12-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Sublime.....Yes, it's much more fun in some ways........you can get around 28mpg (sensibly driven) but most importantly you can actually have a conversation in it :D. My GTR was way too loud, most exhausts will quieten down at speed but she just got louder and louder the faster you went. The only downside with the Porker is people won't let you out at junctions like they did with the NSX or GTR.
Ary, come and have a drive yourself matey, i presume you are over 25 :rolleyes: so we'll be safe on my company insurance! Pop up with Mr Amo and we'll have a cup of tea and Jaffa Cakes.
Dave.

Sublime
12-06-2009, 10:40 AM
The only downside with the Porker is people won't let you out at junctions like they did with the NSX or GTR.

Yeah, found that very same problem myself, when driving my Porsche people used to cut me up, not let me out at junctions, park so close that I couldn't get into it, etc., but with the Lotus, totally different attitude, people couldn't have been nicer, weird that :dunno:.

Have fun,
Steven

AR
16-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Ary, come and have a drive yourself matey, i presume you are over 25 :rolleyes: so we'll be safe on my company insurance! Pop up with Mr Amo and we'll have a cup of tea and Jaffa Cakes.
Dave.

Thanks for the kind offer Dave, soon as I get 5 minutes we'll pop along!

Dave J
17-06-2009, 09:01 AM
No probs! Give me a call / text when you can make it and i'll be there. I know it's a busy time of year for you so i'll hopefully see you soon :)
Dave.

amo
18-06-2009, 09:40 PM
oohhhhhhh going share my cakes with ary now though you only bought them for me, thats it you and me NO MORE!!!
lol might pop up monday

thx amo

Dave J
19-06-2009, 06:59 AM
oohhhhhhh going share my cakes with ary now though you only bought them for me, thats it you and me NO MORE!!!
lol might pop up monday

thx amo

Don't worry Mr Amo, you will always have a full packet there for yourself :D