PDA

View Full Version : Imola Orange Pearl

NSA
04-06-2009, 01:10 PM
Mark's Imola Orange Pearl:

I don't have a jack here to align the wheels but I will get one, although I suspect it should be possible to pop off the centre covers and realign them.

Mark,

I know we took more shots than this but I wasn't happy with the framing with the boot and bonnet up so have only included the shot with the engine bay up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxND2PsPjPk

Sudesh
04-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Stunning!! Marks car is perfect! And those seats, amazing! :cool:

markc
04-06-2009, 03:04 PM
Thank you Nick, I think it looks great :)

The gold <> orange colour shift/change, depending on how the light falls on the paintwork, doesn't quite come through as it does with bright sunlight but you certainly get a hint of it.

Personally I can't see how a high quality moving image like this couldn't help to draw prospective buyers in to view a vehicle, particularly a rare, unusual or expensive one. Best of luck with the venture.

Cheers

Mark

NSA
04-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Thanks Mark. You're right about the colour shift. I need to reduce the lighting slightly for brighter coloured cars. I'm experimenting with different methods and will get there in the end. I've had 1,200 views for my Porsche on ebay with the embedded video so it definitely attracts people to the ad. If you ever come to sell your car, just copy and paste the embed code on YT into the first line of your selling description.

JQD84983
04-06-2009, 09:08 PM
Superb. Car looks great, and video is excellent. Most impressive.

Senninha
06-06-2009, 12:31 AM
All I get is a black screen with no control options ... how/what do I need to change to see this please?

TheSebringOne
06-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Mark, the car looks fab on the turn table! :thumbsup:

NSA
08-07-2009, 11:54 AM
Mark, Classic & Sports Car magazine used a small shot of your car in a story about Turnstudio in their August issue. Page 165. Hope you don't mind, I sent them some high res shots but it looks like they took this one off the website instead. I should be in Classic Cars magazine and Mercedes Enthusiast this month as well.