PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something here?

Mariscalcus
29-05-2009, 11:36 AM
1999 midnight purple NSX Targa with 30,000 miles and a Manx registration is on the market for £23,000 (or was; it has allegedly just "sold"). 1999 midnight purple NSX Targa with 30,000 miles and a non-Manx plate (but presumably the same car) is on the market for £26,000. Is someone looking for a fast 3,000 quid profit? If so, good luck since this is only the second targa to apparently sell in the UK this year.

NSX 2000
29-05-2009, 01:17 PM
1999 midnight purple NSX Targa with 30,000 miles and a Manx registration is on the market for £23,000 (or was; it has allegedly just "sold"). 1999 midnight purple NSX Targa with 30,000 miles and a non-Manx plate (but presumably the same car) is on the market for £26,000. Is someone looking for a fast 3,000 quid profit? If so, good luck since this is only the second targa to apparently sell in the UK this year.

I can't figure this out either :undecided:

Arfan Butt
31-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Hi Guys .

My dad asked me to enquire about the car from some members of this forum.
I hence went out out after getting some feedback of car to view ,liked the car brought the car from a lovely lady called mrs skinner who kept the car stored at jaguar showroom which belonged to a freind of hers .

Car was and is mint as described .brougt the car to my dad whojust didnt like the colour or the sound of the exhaust and wheel said it reminds him of knight rider
.The car is mint but he dosnt like the colour or the t top .will take what i payed for it as i have had the car motd and tinted .Any other question please feel free to ask. Im not a trader otr out for a profit just assumed i like it that my father would too, he just writ his silver auto off, so I thought he would like this :no:.

Arfan Butt

Hagasan
31-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Hi Guys .

My dad asked me to enquire about the car from some members of this forum.
I hence went out out after getting some feedback of car to view ,liked the car brought the car from a lovely lady called mrs skinner who kept the car stored at jaguar showroom which belonged to a freind of hers .

Car was and is mint as described .brougt the car to my dad whojust didnt like the colour or the sound of the exhaust and wheel said it reminds him of knight rider
.The car is mint but he dosnt like the colour or the t top .will take what i payed for it as i have had the car motd and tinted .Any other question please feel free to ask. Im not a trader otr out for a profit just assumed i like it that my father would too, he just writ his silver auto off, so I thought he would like this :no:.

Arfan Butt

So why did you ask the questions posted at http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=6418

as an unregistered poster and never sing the posts off when replying etc...

It appears as being a bit sneaky when you originally asked questions about buying the car as yourself and then asked about selling prices as an annonymous "naive" seller....

People may be suspicious of the methods....