PDA

View Full Version : hello everbody

ollie
28-05-2009, 02:13 PM
hi my name is steve i have joined today , i bought Lukes red 54 plate NSX , really enjoying the car , have made a few mods , upgraded the speakers , fitted parrot kit and have ordered a tubi exhaust ( well it would be rude not to :D ) . hoping to meet some of you at the goodwood breakfast meet if thats ok

steve :beer:

amo
28-05-2009, 02:20 PM
hi mate good ur havin fun
dont forget theres jts on sunday as well
yes this sunday

thx amo

NSXGB
28-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Hi Steve and welcome. Where are you in West Sussex?

ollie
28-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Hi NSXGB ,

i`m in worthing , where are you

steve

NSXGB
28-05-2009, 04:31 PM
Hi NSXGB ,

i`m in worthing , where are you

steve

I'm in Crawley. You are not far from another member - Kowalski. I believe he's in Shoreham but you could probably hear his car from Worthing! :)

ctrlaltdelboy
31-05-2009, 03:17 PM
...you could probably hear his car from Worthing! :)

agreed - waved him off from my front door earlier, then after unplugging the lawnmower, winding the cable, lugging it to the shed, packing it away and locking the shed door I started to wonder just how much longer I would continue to hear the exhaust note, the volume of which simply defied the distance I knew was already between us!

btw, welcome, but I'm confused - don't we already have a member named Steve but with the screen name ollie? (nice yellow nsx)

JP825
31-05-2009, 03:39 PM
Welcome to the club.!!

JQD84983
31-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Welcome to the club. I have a 54 Red NA2 as well. Great cars. A bit further north than you but welcome anyway.

John

Senninha
01-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Welcome and see you at the Brekkie meet. Look out for a thread on this and details of where to meet up on route as as too arrive as a group.

regards, Paul

kowalski
04-06-2009, 08:04 PM
agreed - waved him off from my front door earlier, then after unplugging the lawnmower, winding the cable, lugging it to the shed, packing it away and locking the shed door I started to wonder just how much longer I would continue to hear the exhaust note, the volume of which simply defied the distance I knew was already between us!

And I was trying to make a quiet exit!

Welcome to the club Steve / Ollie, will have to arrange a meet as your just along the road!

Leigh

Lankstarr
04-06-2009, 10:15 PM
Welcome to the club Steve.

That's a really nice car that is - sometimes I still look out of the window and wonder what might have been!

I'll be interested to check out what you've done with the sounds... did you replace the sub?

Thanks,

Luke

ollie
05-06-2009, 10:20 AM
hi Luke ,

i took the car to our sound / electric accessorie man and he changed the speakers only , but made big diff to the crispness of the sound , not perfect but good enough .

TheSebringOne
06-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Hi Steve, welcome to the club/forum & hope you have many years of great VTEC driving! :)

Lankstarr
07-06-2009, 12:30 PM
hi Luke ,

i took the car to our sound / electric accessorie man and he changed the speakers only , but made big diff to the crispness of the sound , not perfect but good enough .

Funny - I didn't think of just doing that - I have a set of MB Quarts in the garage that would slot straight in! It doesn;t quite feel right putting them in without the cross overs and tweeters and a high quality amp though.

I'll have a listen next time I catch up with you,.

cheers,

Luke