NSXGB
24-05-2009, 01:47 PM
. . . . It's getting boring now Jensen!

Awesome.

TheSebringOne
25-05-2009, 12:13 AM
Damn, you beat me to post this!

Is no one interested in F1 anymore?

Keep it up Jensen, Rubens, Ross Brawn & the RB Team!

Go, go, go JB :thumbsup:

Senninha
25-05-2009, 09:56 PM
For me the best part was the same as in Spain when he absolutley nailed the qualy lap. This weekend he had been off the pace for most of it and looked touch n go for Q3 ... but when it mattered he delivered.

Interesting comments over the weekend about how he is talking and acting like a champion already, saying and doing all the right things.

Would of been nice for Rubens to win on his birthday weekend, but he killed his tyres early so 2nd was always going to be the best he could do.

I hope he collects Silverstone on route to the title! Those that got the 150-1 odds at the first test session must be laughing every race weekend. Just think what that £100 in January will be worth just before Christmas :)

regards, Paul

NSXGB
26-05-2009, 10:33 AM
I thought it was funny that he parked up in the wrong place at the end of the race and had to run 200m to the podium. Then when he got there still looked 'fresh as a daisy', especially when compared to Kimi who looked like his head was going to explode. Peak condition, I think they call it.

NSX 2000
27-05-2009, 08:18 AM
I thought it was funny that he parked up in the wrong place at the end of the race and had to run 200m to the podium. Then when he got there still looked 'fresh as a daisy', especially when compared to Kimi who looked like his head was going to explode. Peak condition, I think they call it.

But did you see the picture of Kimi with a smile on his face :eek: I feel of my seat when I saw it :laugh:

Very good race weekend but does remind me of a few years back when Rubens was at the funny red car team and Shumii would always get the luck.

Paul.

WhyOne?
27-05-2009, 10:02 AM
Very good race weekend but does remind me of a few years back when Rubens was at the funny red car team and Shumii would always get the luck.

I am guessing there is a heavy dose of sarcasm associated with your use of the word 'luck' above Paul?!?!!

Whilst I feel that if circumstances dictate (i.e. there is a real challenger to Jenson in the Championship) Brawn will sensibly start running a preferred driver system, that is not the case at the moment.

Very, very different to relative priorities given during the Schumi / Rubens era at Ferrari.

NSXGB
27-05-2009, 12:53 PM
Maybe it points to Rubens being a bit tougher on his cars; either engine, suspension or tires wise. In that respect Shumi and it seems Jensen are good at. . . (or lucky!)

NSXGB
21-06-2009, 01:49 PM
Stop it now. . . . (http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?p=58649#post58649)

I think he's been on the site and taken my advice....off you go again Jensen, you can start winning again now....