thanks

jamie

Sudesh
05-05-2009, 07:52 PM
where can you get one and how much?

do they have reverse?

thanks

jamie

There is the "Ikeya shifter", not really a true sequential but have a look here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102784

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/data/500/SequentialShifter.jpg

amo
05-05-2009, 08:22 PM
mate seen 1 on a website and i think it was about £18,000 ish so when u get it and want to sell it for a few g's ill take it off your hands

mmmmmmmmmm
thx amo

AR
05-05-2009, 09:33 PM
where can you get one and how much?

do they have reverse?

thanks

jamie

I'll take it the vibration is gone???

jamieburke
05-05-2009, 09:49 PM
Got it sorted- thanks for the advice, did tyre pressures and balanced wheels and took it out on a few dry days for a good run, going great!

Looking at lovefab kit now, with more or less std bodywork, maybe even std rims... not sure, never been a fan or aftermarket stuff but there are a few I like and the Racing Harts I have are one- they are stunning on the car, its much more planted and stable at high speed. Only downsides are a tad more road noise and a more fidgety low speed ride.

I'm either doing something with nsx or buying something else...like a new gtr..

thanks ary

Rob_Fenn
05-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Hewland JGTC 'box isn't going to give much change from £25k when you factor in installation and other components.

AR
05-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Good to hear that, is sorted now, the NSX is really sensitive to tyre pressures.

If you are going turbo consider, brakes, clutch and new coolant hoses all around.

Cheers,

AR

jamieburke
06-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Cheers Rob

Ary i had planned brakes suspension and rps clutch, hadn't realised about coolant hoses, so thanks! Still in 2 minds what to do, my car is in extremely good condition- better than factory, so Ive been told!- but then its a 3rd car so it sits in the garage and I get bored and take it apart and clean it in areas you'll rarely see...polished wishbones anyone?!
So i wonder if i should leave it alone.
Gtr is an ugly ****er, is fast but didn;t get the buzz in it the way i do with the honda.
Spoke to michael, the guy who has the nsxrr type-r na2, he is considering selling, i'm thinking of investing but its big money and I think the car is awesome, but not 90-100k awesome! But it wouldn't lose any money....
:rolleyes: what to do?