PDA

View Full Version : NSXCB sticker production offer

Hagasan
30-04-2009, 06:56 AM
I remember seeing a few posts regarding people wanting NSXCB stickers a while back. I'm not sure who made them in the past (before I was an NSX owner) and whether they were being made again so I asked a friend if he would make a batch.

My pal is in America but that's not big deal in this. He said he would make them and I sent him the only pictures I could find, see attachments.

I'm not of sure the exact dimensions (although I can guess from the pictures "on car") so if anyone has the sizes could they let me know. Additionally any higher resolution pics would be great as this would make sure the font is correct.

Colourwise, would white be ok just to make it easier? If there is a predominent request for any other colour then I'll see if this can be accomodated but I can't really ask as a favour for all colours in the rainbow!

I'd hope to have these fairly quickly, not in time for Japfest, but certainly for the Silverstone classic.

As far as distribution etc. If people want them posted then I will do so if I'm sent a stamped addressed envelope.

Cost-wise. Not looking for anything at all. Maybe just the material costs if my friend asks. As for shipping to the UK. He's coming over to visit in June so I'll just get him to bring them with him unless people want to pay to get them sooner and therefore cover the shipping.

Lastly how many do I need??

Hope this is considered helpful to members and OK with the "admin" and not stepping on anyones toes??

Gary

NSXGB
30-04-2009, 08:59 AM
Gary, the font will be the same as in the picture at the top of this page, maybe send him that? I think TQO produced the last ones and I believe that's his car above. . .

Senninha
30-04-2009, 09:13 AM
Gary,

I like the option with the www in the second photo

Would prefer silver finish, but see what the majority request

Nice idea

Regards, Paul

simonprelude
30-04-2009, 11:05 AM
Yes I'm interested, Silver or White whatever the masses want. If personalisation is possible then Orange or Gold ;)

AR
30-04-2009, 11:55 AM
I am also interested, is there any plans for a sunstrip???

30-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Hi, I would be interested too :)

Any logo would be fine.....

Cheers

Andy

Senninha
30-04-2009, 12:42 PM
I am also interested, is there any plans for a sunstrip???

I'm sorry, you can have your surf boards, scoops and snow ploughs, but a sunstrip is just going toooooo far! ;)

AR
30-04-2009, 01:09 PM
I'm sorry, you can have your surf boards, scoops and snow ploughs, but a sunstrip is just going toooooo far! ;)

To paraphrase Sir Francis Bacon:

In NSX there is no excess! :)

Cheers,

AR

30-04-2009, 02:08 PM
I did have a sunset strip put on the car when i was at the Pistonheads Car show in January.......it did slightly interfere with the wipers....I was going to keep it but was afraid the wipers would eventually pull it up......looked nice though :)

Cheers,

Andy

SILVER BULLET
30-04-2009, 08:25 PM
White or Silver would be good for me thanks,

"I'm sorry, you can have your surf boards, scoops and snow ploughs, but a sunstrip is just going toooooo far! ;) "

Will they fit on my Roof Rack ??:rolleyes:

Cheers,
Ian

Nytram
30-04-2009, 08:38 PM
Can we have our local sign writers produce them in vinyl once the correct logo is confirmed?

TheSebringOne
30-04-2009, 11:57 PM
Gary, great idea to show others about the club! :thumbsup:

White or silver, but prefer silver.

Let us know the cost IDC

Cheers

nsx60
01-05-2009, 06:26 AM
Count me in for a sticker , white or silver no problem. I think they look rather smart !!!

nigel
01-05-2009, 05:24 PM
The ones I was having made still haven't come through so count me in for a couple. Maybe two white and two black or silver.

Cheers
nigel

Greybloke
01-05-2009, 11:25 PM
Looks good.

White for me, given a choice.

DAVEMAT
02-05-2009, 08:18 AM
Count me in for some silver ones

lotusolly
02-05-2009, 08:21 AM
Me too please. silver prefered

Olly

mutley
02-05-2009, 04:55 PM
HI, I like both pics, and I would also prefer silver.

Cheers
Jim

Ewan
02-05-2009, 05:08 PM
I live them both too; silver would be the preference for me...

amo
02-05-2009, 11:04 PM
id like to have this 1 as well

02-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Hi I would like both stickers on the rear and side rear in silver would be good :)......if amo dont mind it would be cool to have the 'ayrton senna' logo

Cheers,

Andy

mutley
02-05-2009, 11:50 PM

good idea mate, like it.

Jim

Senninha
03-05-2009, 08:47 AM

Like this you mean ....

amo
03-05-2009, 10:00 AM
mate i dont mind at all
if we can get a rought idea of size and may be i can see and get say
about 12x3 inches if everyone is good for it
10 silver
10 white
10 black
ready for japfest dont think they be that expensive few ££ each
senninha 1st looks good can you send me it via email if not ill just copy and paste
amo7861@hotmail.com

thx amo

Senninha
03-05-2009, 10:41 AM
......senninha 1st looks good can you send me it .........
thx amo

I got mine here http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85116&highlight=ayrton+senna+decals

Let me know if you get more of these done as I may want some in black

HTH, Paul

mart155
03-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Hi I would like both stickers on the rear and side rear in silver would be good :)......if amo dont mind it would be cool to have the 'ayrton senna' logo

Cheers,

Andy
Me too please Gary

amo
05-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Me too please Gary

ok logo will cost me £3 each
pls let me know who wants what
silver
white
black

thx amo

DAVEMAT
05-05-2009, 01:10 PM
silver
white
black

thx amo

Silver for me please, just let us know how you want the money sending (Paypal?)

Baz
05-05-2009, 02:38 PM
Dear Amo,

I'm late into this thread but, if possible, can I order silver?

Ta,

Baz

Hagasan
05-05-2009, 05:31 PM
silver
white
black

thx amo

Looks like I've been hi-jacked!! I was just waiting for the majority decision on colours etc. Admittedly there would be a wait for mine (mentioned in first post) as they were from a friend and probably free but if people want to get these sooner for Japfest etc then I'll bow out now so people can buy them from Amo......

mutley
05-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Looks like I've been hi-jacked!! I was just waiting for the majority decision on colours etc. Admittedly there would be a wait for mine (mentioned in first post) as they were from a friend and probably free but if people want to get these sooner for Japfest etc then I'll bow out now so people can buy them from Amo......

Is Amo just doing the Arton Senna ones??

Jim

AR
05-05-2009, 05:53 PM

Hi Gary,

I think this came about as my fault as I asked Amo to look find a place that makes stickers for a project we have in mind, and he looked at getting some of this too while he was there. I know he is not making any money of this and it will be more of a pain in the neck for him to post and all.

I am sure veryone will be happy if you can get the free ones done, even Amo as he will avoid the headache.

Cheers,

AR

amo
05-05-2009, 06:04 PM
its up to everyone i only priced up the the senna one i can get what ever ppl want
new thread strated

thx amo

DAVEMAT
05-05-2009, 06:34 PM
Best suss out who wants what, me personally was after the NSXCB details

Senninha
05-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Gary,

I'm in no hurry and would stil like the option as stated, however, would request 2 x silver and 2 x white if you proceed

regards, Paul

Gary,

I like the option with the www in the second photo

Would prefer silver finish, but see what the majority request

Nice idea

Regards, Paul

Hagasan
20-05-2009, 04:20 PM
OK, I've totalled up the numbers from the posts and passed them onto my mate.

I've asked for mostly silver with a some white as this seemed to be the majority requests.....I've also sent him an Imola picture to see if he comes up with an Orange version for Simon:cool:

If they're good then heap praise, if they end up being crap I don't want to know....whatever, Am I bovvered......:rolleyes:

Senninha
20-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Thanx for taking the time Gary, any idea on time line?

Hagasan
20-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Thanx for taking the time Gary, any idea on time line?

Hi Paul, this is just a favour from my mate and to keep it simple he was just going to bring them over on his flight next month. I was just going to try and get it sorted in time for the Silverstone classic but I envisage being ready to pass them out the first week in July.

Hope that's ok with everyone?

Gary