PDA

View Full Version : New Member (Cheshire)

Yambo
17-04-2009, 11:35 AM
Hi Guys

I've loved NSX's forever, well, not forever but as long as I remember!!

I'm just touching base at the moment and want to learn the car inside out before I purchase one so i've registered.

I own a facelift DC5 Integra Type R at the moment, I know Dan the Man moved over to an NSX from an Integra........good man.

Anyway just like to say hi and I'll be using that search function as much as possible

Tim

NSXGB
17-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Welcome.

Make use of nsxprime.com for info too, lots of good info there as well....if you have'nt already.

AR
17-04-2009, 12:09 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum, there is a ton of info on this section in particular.

simonprelude
17-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Welcome, you've chosen a good time to buy, quite a few good cars for sale at the moment ;)

Any idea on Targa / Coupe preference, or even facelift / non facelift then most importantly, colour.

Yambo
17-04-2009, 01:56 PM
I haven't really got a Targa/Coupe preference, obviously the Targa would be amazing in the summer, if we get one ever!

I'm definately moving towards the facelift, I love the pop ups too though but that Long Beach Blue is an amazing colour :cool:

Basically I'm going to just check things out and hover around for a while, I still need to sell the Integra at some point but thats not really an issue.

I saw an early NSX-R for sale on the Japanese auctions the other day, starting price was £43k, without shipping etc, looked bloody brilliant

NSXGB
17-04-2009, 02:15 PM
I haven't really got a Targa/Coupe preference, obviously the Targa would be amazing in the summer, if we get one ever!

I'm definately moving towards the facelift, I love the pop ups too though but that Long Beach Blue is an amazing colour :cool:

Basically I'm going to just check things out and hover around for a while, I still need to sell the Integra at some point but thats not really an issue.

I saw an early NSX-R for sale on the Japanese auctions the other day, starting price was £43k, without shipping etc, looked bloody brilliant

Red and Blue, common as muck and the slowest colours...:)

Senninha
17-04-2009, 02:57 PM
Welcome and good luck with your search. In most cases the cars that come up for sale will be known to someone who may offer an independent opinion if asked.

3.2 pop-ups are the rarest of cars (exc R and S versions) and hold value well to the point of being close to the early facelift cars. Theres what looks to be a very clean one on PH at present that may catch your attention

Regards, Paul

AR
17-04-2009, 04:24 PM

For 43 K mate buy Luke's 04 and stick a supercharger+AEM. :)

amo
17-04-2009, 07:10 PM
welcome mate
might be an idea if you have a day out at japfest mate
have fun
thx amo

Lankstarr
17-04-2009, 07:52 PM
For 43 K mate buy Luke's 04 and stick a supercharger+AEM. :)

Too late :)

Having driven that car and seen the early type R's Ary definitely makes sense. You could almost have a late shape R for that if you bought a facelift car and did some mods.

Oh and resprayed it White:D

TheSebringOne
18-04-2009, 12:35 AM
Welcome too! Good luck in your search, fire away with the Qs as theres alot of knowlege here.

Be great to have another NSX in the NW !