PDA

View Full Version : NSX wanted for PPC Photoshoot

Tom@PPC
15-04-2009, 08:19 AM
Hi everyone,

Practical Performance Car magazine http://www.ppcmag.co.uk is doing a seven-page buyers’ guide on the first generation NSX, so we’re looking for a car to photograph in our studio.
If you’ve got a clean NSX that’s not white or silver (colours that don’t tend to work well in the studio) and would be up for having it studio shot and in the mag with a full set of the professional photographs sent to you, please get in touch with me as soon as possible. My e-mail address is thughes86@googlemail.com or e-mail Ed Hall ed@ppcmag.co.uk.
The studio is in Derby and the photoshoot would need to be within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks in advance,
Tom

simonprelude
15-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Email sent, I am available at all times over the next 2 weeks also.

Paul G
15-04-2009, 10:41 AM
E mail also sent, could do with some good pictures and decent drive!

amo
15-04-2009, 11:03 AM
look at you lot jumpin in on a shoot

mate if you want a proper carnation give me a shout they call me the up hill gardener round these parts lol

thx amo

TheQuietOne
15-04-2009, 11:05 AM
Emailed Tom too just in case, am in Derby pretty much all the time this month!

amo
15-04-2009, 11:12 AM
Emailed Tom too just in case, am in Derby pretty much all the time this month!

lol you can wait till japfest

oh yes may be nice to get all the cars revin at japfest together lol

thx amo

AR
15-04-2009, 02:02 PM
If you’ve got a clean NSX that’s not white or silver (colours that don’t tend to work well in the studio)

This two worked really well!

http://www.wintel.co.jp/vcs_photo/photo1/632-1_000014-1.jpg

http://www.wintel.co.jp/vcs_photo/photo1/632-2_000075-1.jpg

TheQuietOne
15-04-2009, 02:12 PM
Perhaps a little harsh Ary, he did say don't 'tend' to work well, not they never do. I assume when you have all the time in the world you can make anything work well in a studio - but perhaps when time and resources are tight it is easier to have a head start if you know something will be quicker to get right first time!

Just my thoughts...:)

AR
15-04-2009, 04:22 PM
Perhaps a little harsh Ary, he did say don't 'tend' to work well, not they never do. I assume when you have all the time in the world you can make anything work well in a studio - but perhaps when time and resources are tight it is easier to have a head start if you know something will be quicker to get right first time!

Just my thoughts...:)

I shall amend my post accordingly. :)

AR
15-04-2009, 04:24 PM
As long as they don't publish something like is red, mid engine, two seater and is not a Ferrari!

Papalazarou
15-04-2009, 05:54 PM
They'll be unoriginal and choose a red/black car, they nearly always do:-(

Cheers,

James.

P.s, did I mention that it was raining? Oh and death to the non-believers!!

TheQuietOne
15-04-2009, 06:28 PM
They'll be unoriginal and choose a red/black car, they nearly always do:-(

Cheers,

James.

P.s, did I mention that it was raining? Oh and death to the non-believers!!

Meeeeoooooowwwwww....:D

Sudesh
15-04-2009, 07:54 PM
But red is the fastest color! lol

Plus its the orignal motor show debut car/color, and always looks best in red with black roof lol.

Tom@PPC
17-04-2009, 11:29 AM
Cheers to all who have responded, we will be in proper contact next week to arrange dates with the chosen one (and it's not my decision!)

Also we didn't want to use a silver or white car as the ink we use makes silver look grey and white just doesn't shine like it should.