PDA

View Full Version : NSX to be discontinued.

Marks_NSX
12-07-2005, 07:26 AM
Honda have announced the NSX will be discontinued :cry:

http://world.honda.com/news/2005/4050712.html

Lottery numbers will have to come up soon so I can order a new one before production finishes!

DamianW
12-07-2005, 08:27 AM
Rumoured for a while and bound to happen eventually. Still feel a little sad about it though - in my mind it was easily Japan's best attempt to take on Italy and show them how it should be done. Owners of 355s the world over owe a debt to Honda.

Fingers crossed they have another go soon.

wgmr
12-07-2005, 05:37 PM
true, but it will make those already in existence keep their value better

Nick Graves
20-07-2005, 07:18 PM
I'd still want one, ideally!

Still, at least Takeo Fukui's made its replacement situation clear:

http://www.vtec.net/

Paul
21-07-2005, 05:07 PM
I may already own an NSX ... but it looks like I better start saving for her V10 replacement!

Should just about manage it in the timeframe Takeo Fukui outlines in his speech.

Roll on 2008/9 8)

Nick Graves
22-07-2005, 02:41 PM
I may already own an NSX ... but it looks like I better start saving for her V10 replacement!

Should just about manage it in the timeframe Takeo Fukui outlines in his speech.

Roll on 2008/9 8)

Don't wish away your lovely aluminium beastie - enjoy the moment!

By the time you get your V10 killing machine, you won't be allowed to drive it on the UK's tracks - sorry - roads anyway! Nanny will have denied you that pleasure.

Paul
22-07-2005, 03:07 PM
Don't wish away your lovely aluminium beastie - enjoy the moment!

By the time you get your V10 killing machine, you won't be allowed to drive it on the UK's tracks - sorry - roads anyway! Nanny will have denied you that pleasure. I'm not wishing away my "lovely aluminium beastie" ... far from it, I fully intend on keeping my current pride and joy for as long as I possibly can. If possible I will end up with a V6 dream machine and a V10 monstor :D

:lol: I know what you mean about the prospect of nanny not allowing my out in my V10 monstor, but maybe if she falls asleep in the afternoon, maybe I can nip out for a quick spin :wink: