PDA

View Full Version : 1998 3.2 s5 nsx

Lankstarr
10-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Can't work out how to add to the for sale ad... but whilst I'm here thought I'd try to dig out my favourite times and best pics of S5 NSX.

Lankstarr
10-04-2009, 11:14 PM
Some more including an experimental spoiler that I decided not to fit... if the car is sold this will be included in the sale!

Lankstarr
10-04-2009, 11:29 PM
more more more more

Sudesh
15-04-2009, 07:59 PM
Very nice car Luke!

Prefer it with the OEM front lip spoiler and the front fogs removed looks great in my opinion, as those big OEM fogs are quite dated looking.

When I removed mine I also added the little plastic deflector that sits inside the fog light well which is a nice touch.

Lankstarr
15-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Very nice car Luke!

Prefer it with the OEM front lip spoiler and the front fogs removed looks great in my opinion, as those big OEM fogs are quite dated looking.

When I removed mine I also added the little plastic deflector that sits inside the fog light well which is a nice touch.

Thanks - I thought I preferred the new spoiler but never fitted it as it wasn;t a good enough fit. It probably would have just scraped all over the place anyway!

The fog lights are ugly and IMO are the first things to get rid of! Easy to remove and save you weight as well. Who uses them anyway and the later cars don;t have any!

Cheers,

Luke

Lankstarr
20-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Almost a year after I was considering selling S5 she really is going this time. I'm selling due to finding myself a later car and as soon as S5 has a few bits taken off (returned to standard) I will be putting her on all of the other websites. If anyone on here is looking for a manual 6 speed 3.2 with pop-ups then I'd rather sell to someone on the forum so you get the heads up first!

I'm hoping everything will be sorted by this time next week.

Please see the for sale ad for further details.

Thanks,

Luke

Lankstarr
20-03-2010, 04:46 PM
pics of boot and engine bay - please note carbon fibre items and the boot mat will be transferred to my new car.

Thanks,

Luke

Lankstarr
20-03-2010, 04:52 PM
some pics of the passenger side:

L*

Senninha
20-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Now theres a rare sight these days ... a 3.2 Pop-up actually for sale :eek:

I trust all goes well with swapping the bits to the new toy, and of course that this one finds a new owner for continued enjoyment!

Good Luck

Paul

AR
20-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Looking well Luke, nice with the OEM lip and shiny as well.

Lankstarr
20-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Thanks for your kind words guys. Hopefully it'll go to an enthusiast and not be exported to HK!

Luke

havoc
20-03-2010, 06:23 PM
You seem to be asking a fair price for her, and it seems to be a stunning car, in the perfect spec. If I was still in the market I'd probably be offering you £25k flat right now...

Lankstarr
20-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Given how quickly they seem to sell I'm wondering if it should be up for £27.5! I'm in no rush to sell and having just read my dilemma thread from last year confused myslef again as to whether the pop-up 3.2's are actually better!

Here's a thread about the changes brought in in 1997 if anyone's interested:
http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=1903&highlight=perforated

I thought there were a few more things but can't find any other thread mentioning them.

L*

TheSebringOne
21-03-2010, 01:18 AM
Good luck Luke in a speedy sale and hopefully fetching a good price to reflect their rarity. :) Is your new car in red again? :D