View Full Version : NSX Exhaust Flexi Pipe.

Dave J
30-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Well my exhaust is off to fit my new Larini system(took ages!) but my flexi pipe is looking a little tired so i think i'll change it whilst the exhaust is off. Where would be the quickest place to source one from or does anyone have one to sell?
Dave.

Dave J
31-03-2009, 12:39 PM
Just priced one up at Honda :eek::eek:
Well over £500, i'll have a nice new stainless one made instead!

amo
31-03-2009, 02:28 PM
mate go to ur local exhaust place and get 1 made up a lot cheaper
got a good man in cardiff
thx amo

Hagasan
31-03-2009, 03:24 PM
Just priced one up at Honda :eek::eek:
Well over £500, i'll have a nice new stainless one made instead!

PM sent.....

AR
31-03-2009, 07:29 PM
mate go to ur local exhaust place and get 1 made up a lot cheaper
got a good man in cardiff
thx amo

Hey that is my man...:)

Dave a few of the members have changed theirs exhaust manifolds from 3.0 to 3.2s so I am sure there are a few about. Sadly mine went in the bin.

Dave J
31-03-2009, 09:24 PM
I have been offered one from a member (many thanks) but i think i'll go for a new stainless one as it'll look better with my new exhaust. I'll give you a call on Weds if that's ok Ary, i'll have to catch up with Amo as well to see how his trip went :)
Dave.

AR
31-03-2009, 11:21 PM
I have been offered one from a member (many thanks) but i think i'll go for a new stainless one as it'll look better with my new exhaust. I'll give you a call on Weds if that's ok Ary, i'll have to catch up with Amo as well to see how his trip went :)
Dave.

Anytime mate btw is not worth spending much getting a stainless pipe if you can get the OEM for little £££ as there is not much improvement from that pipe. I think Eclipse was selling a set of stainless manifolds quite cheap.

Amo is still over in the land of plenty. :)

Hagasan
01-04-2009, 08:38 AM
Anytime mate btw is not worth spending much getting a stainless pipe if you can get the OEM for little £££ as there is not much improvement from that pipe. I think Eclipse was selling a set of stainless manifolds quite cheap.

Amo is still over in the land of plenty. :)

Eclipse is selling manifolds (unless they are already gone) but they are 97+ ones.....I was going to buy them a month or two ago but decided to fit the 04 OEM ones I already had as I was going to have to also buy adaptors for either his or mine which was just pushing costs up and up. I wasn't sure (after reading Prime) if there was much gain to be had in the full tubular manifolds over the OEM headers from the later cars? The consensus on Prime seemed to be the difference was negligeble so I stuck with what I had to save some money....It was me who offered Dave the OEM flexi from a 47k miles car...

amo
01-04-2009, 10:01 PM
lol hello there im back and yes hes ur man lol mr ar sir lol

speak soon
thx amo

Papalazarou
02-04-2009, 02:51 PM
lol hello there im back and yes hes ur man lol mr ar sir lol

speak soon
thx amo

Hi Amo, welcome back!

no offence mate but what language are you posting in?

Cheers,

James.

amo
04-04-2009, 04:32 PM
Hi Amo, welcome back!

no offence mate but what language are you posting in?

Cheers,

James.

mmmmmmmmmmmm my humble apology Mr James
lol
thx amo