View Full Version : carbon fibre NSX

Lankstarr
14-03-2009, 09:18 AM
cHECK OUT THIS THREAD ON pRIME:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119317

find yourself a nice quiet spot Paul:D

mutley
14-03-2009, 09:23 AM
HAHAHA like someone pointed out on prime, all that hard work and the bit they miss is the fuel filler door.

Jim

TheQuietOne
14-03-2009, 09:52 AM
There are a few like that on Prime. I think DF or SOS does/did the kit, they are wide-body if I remember correctly.

We all know CF=CHAV anyway on this forum don't we....:D

Lankstarr
14-03-2009, 10:16 AM
HAHAHA like someone pointed out on prime, all that hard work and the bit they miss is the fuel filler door.

Jim

The fuel filler door - that's the least of their worries! The missed the engine... what good's a cf NSX without a cf engine block:no:

Muppets:laugh:
L*

Senninha
14-03-2009, 04:05 PM
IIRC the first door photo is on a car owned by someone in the aero trade who had them fabricated for his own track car.

The main feature car shows how well CF can be layed, its just a shame they added the non OEM panels.

If I had the ££ I would of liked to do the OEM 02 panels in CF. If I'd gone this route then I would have done the front end conversion as well. The result would have been all the lower panels in CF, complemented by vents and rear spoilers.

They did however miss out on one CF option ...

Maybe one day I'll swap out my NSX and build a real superlight project .... would just have to find a buyer for mine ....

regards, Paul

AR
14-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Maybe they got scared with the collapsed of a few spokes on a GT3 dymag.