PDA

View Full Version : NSX Wanted For Magazine

Kevin
01-07-2005, 05:25 PM
Details as below. PM me and I'll send you the email address and phone number for the journo.....

Test Drive magazine is putting together a feature about second-hand supercars and how they can make great buys. We'd really like to include an NSX in it as we reckon it must be one of the most hassle-free and reliable options for anyone looking to buy a supercar.

Do you know of anyone who I could have a chat with just to get the low-down on NSX ownership. It's just the usual stuff, really: good points, bad points, running costs etc. We'd also need to take a few pictures of the owner and their car. We can do this anytime that suits the owner, morning, at work, weekend etc.

Can you help? We're looking to do everything by the end of next week, so it would be great if you could get back to me as soon as you can. The feature is scheduled for the September issue of Test Drive.

Many thanks

Mike

--
Mike Askew
Freelance Journalist

trackdemon
01-07-2005, 06:34 PM
Bizarre. I spoke to Mike about this yesterday, the photographer is coming next week....

Kevin
01-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Fine, all sorted then. Did you receive an email from him? Maybe I wasn't the only one to get an email, I thought he was asking in my capacity as webguy.

trackdemon
01-07-2005, 08:29 PM
Yup; I'd been in contact with the magazine in the past and they know I own an NSX so approached me earlier in the week via email. Sorted! :D