PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems with this site?

Dave J
01-03-2009, 07:54 AM
Just back from Tenerife, switched my laptop on and i can't open any pages on this site :(. It was fine on the hotels computer, i can obviously post, i can send/receive PM's but can't open any pages........any ideas?? If anyone has a clue could you PM me any ideas as i can't open the page to read it :D
Dave.

NSXGB
01-03-2009, 08:20 AM
PM sent...

Kevin
01-03-2009, 03:34 PM
How did you post the above if you can't load pages?

There have been lots of moves and changes over the weekend. DNS may still be being updated on your ISP. I also did an upgrade to the software, and now I see some reported problems with database connections.

Forgot the basic IT rule doing one change at a time.

Dave J
08-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Finally sorted via help from my ISP people, good to be back :)

AR
08-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Good to have you back!

Dave J
08-03-2009, 07:34 PM
Thanks matey :). You and Amo will have to pop up again soon and we'll have a group car clean! Perhaps we'll organise a weekend meet at my unit when the weather improves a little and i'll sort out a bbq, beers and tea / coffee for the drivers........would be a laugh eh?
Dave.
ps....have now bought wheels/tyres, discs/pads, exhaust, decats, filter, & an engine cover ;)

AR
08-03-2009, 09:34 PM
Thanks matey :). You and Amo will have to pop up again soon and we'll have a group car clean! Perhaps we'll organise a weekend meet at my unit when the weather improves a little and i'll sort out a bbq, beers and tea / coffee for the drivers........would be a laugh eh?
Dave.
ps....have now bought wheels/tyres, discs/pads, exhaust, decats, filter, & an engine cover ;)

Sounds like you've been having fun! I told you buying bits for the NSX is adictive! Sounds good on the clean up meet, but for sure we need better weather. :)