PDA

View Full Version : anyone help

amo
27-01-2009, 04:40 PM
NSX R-GT anyone get hold of this bloke paid for a clutch 2 months ago £1000 bloody not had it paypall over 45days
come on you lot over the pond pull your finger out looks like we getting robbed over here
great between the 2 americans iv just lost over £3.5k nice
work my ass off for other ppl arhhhhhhhhhhhh
thx amo

dan the man
27-01-2009, 04:55 PM
damn man! !

Hagasan
27-01-2009, 04:59 PM
Give me 10 mins.....If it is who I think it is then I may have his number. I think he goes by Tidus888 on prime......I had a bit of bother with him to....Got my clutch in the end though. I've just had refunds from Dali as I put mine in on day44 so I don't know what the GB is doing. I have Dalis phone number and another contact over there. I think it's about time to say F**k it with them so I'm going to publish some number in a minute.....

NSXGB
27-01-2009, 05:00 PM
He has a trader rating on Prime, think you should be able to get hold of him on there, I presume you have posted this on there?

NSXGB
27-01-2009, 05:03 PM
...yep Tidus888 is another name of his too...

simonprelude
27-01-2009, 05:09 PM
So annoying, paypal have refunded me £23.29 of the £60, what's the use :(

Hagasan
27-01-2009, 05:15 PM
He's online on MSN Messenger at the moment as wilson.311@gmail.com also uses Ap1dc5@hotmail.com

His number is 001 647 818 1818

Mark Johnsons at Dali is 001619 867 2409. You can also try Brent at Pann Auto(where Mark ships from) on 001 858 278 7266.

'bout time they stopped dicking around.....

Good luck and usual private eye rates apply:cool:

Papalazarou
27-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Well done! about time some of these ******* got some abuse!

NSXGB
27-01-2009, 05:50 PM
....Do you think he'll answer? :no:

AR
27-01-2009, 06:16 PM

Did you get the rails in the end?

Hagasan
27-01-2009, 06:20 PM

Perhaps the next stage is to publish the numbers on Prime.....He may well get inundated with calls then.....I'm amazed Dali get away with what seems like a total disregard for customers.

I can appreciate that as a one man band it must be difficult for Mark but he should consider what it's like from the other side of the till (cash register in case your reading:D). I'm sure if he was pissed about by people over there he wouldn't just sit down and say "sure, here's my money. I don't care how long you keep it I don't want anything in return"

AR
27-01-2009, 06:24 PM
NSX R-GT anyone get hold of this bloke paid for a clutch 2 months ago £1000 bloody not had it paypall over 45days
come on you lot over the pond pull your finger out looks like we getting robbed over here
great between the 2 americans iv just lost over £3.5k nice
work my ass off for other ppl arhhhhhhhhhhhh
thx amo

I know the feeling, similar thing happened to me with Scorp965.

I've just got my refund from MJ, same story as Hagasan, day 44!

Cheers,

AR

amo
27-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Well tried the numbers no answer phoned the credit ppl looks like I'll prob get 2.5k back looks like if lost a grand
Thx for your help any1 welcome to post on prime as Im not on there
Thx amo

NSXGB
27-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Did you get the rails in the end?

Rails not from the Dali GB. Not got them yet but they're in the post allegedly. . . .

Numbers on Prime yet?

Group trip to MJ's office anyone?

amo
27-01-2009, 09:38 PM
hey sorry i was away
by the way you better contact my friend instead coz he is just using my paypal account
`WiLsoN~ ♂ sent 27/01/2009 18:11:
were you the one who filed a dispute case on paypal?
amo says:
hi mate
`WiLsoN~ ♂ luvs vee says:
hey
amo says:
no thats not me
oh ok
amo says:
i gave u a £1000 for the clutch
amo says:
and u still not give me nowt
amo says:
need to know where my stuff is
when was the transaction?
amo says:
u told me in dec that its a weak box
did my friend give you the tracking number?
amo says:
2nd dec
amo says:
no
amo says:
no number no email no nothing
ok let me ask him for the tracking number and get back to you
it should already been shipped
amo says:
been 2 months man
since i wasn't the one who dealt with you, i'll figure it out ok?
i apologize for that
i'll give you an answer asap
amo says:
ya but money went to your account yes
my friend was just using my account
amo says:
asap as in now yes
did you email him directly?
benzc230@hotmail.com
amo says:
never gave me an email
amo says:
money went to you
amo says:
just tell me if your screwing me
amo says:
i would like to know
amo says:
thx
nonono
i just asked, package has beeen shipped
amo says:
when
he said he is going to contact you tonight to give you an update on this
so ya, that's all i can do
amo says:
well he says a lot
i'll make sure he contacts you so that you can get more detail
amo says:
but i sent the money to you
oh well, i gave the money to him
since he doesn't have an a/c himself
if you get what i mean
amo says:
ya but will have to ask paypall to get my money off you
amo says:
as im getting screwed
like i said, package has been shiped out
amo says:
pls can you give me the tracking number
he said he is going to call you and get you the tracking # tonight so there's nth to worry abt
amo says:
so i can cheak my self
yes, pls wait until tonight
since he's not at home and he left all the stuff at home
if i'm screwing you over, i wouldn't waste my time talking to you here you get it?
amo says:
well i had 2 more ppl whom wanted clutches
amo says:
but they said they rather pay the full price now
anyway, package has been shipped out as i just confirmed with him
for the tracking #, he will look it up and tell you directly tonight when he gets home
only situtation i assume is that the shipping company made a mistake or sth that's why it took so long
amo says:
ya but 2 months
amo says:
when was it shipped
i apologize for any inconvenience but please don't worry about it, it's not a scam or whatever
abck in dec but i'm not sure which date coz he didn't tell me
amo says:
well you got my email address
ok
if anything, i will keep you updated
amo says:
would be nice if you can put your foot up his ass
amo says:
thx
yes i will, i feel ya man
but i hope you understand that there's something not under the seller's control once the item's been shipped
only fault that my friend made was that he didn't provide the tracking # in time
i will make sure u get that asap
amo says:
ya but even if it never arrived or he got the wrong address
amo says:
it would come back to him

well just got this from msn
thx amo

AR
27-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Well is gotten so bad that I'll rather pay HUK prices.

Lankstarr
27-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Good news that people are getting their money back from the group buy. Unfortunately taking the plan of lets totally piss MJ off now means that those of us without paypal protection will take the heat for it.

I've still got £500 of stuff outstanding.

NSXGB
27-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Sounds promising amo. I think he would have blanked you if he was stitching you up. Fingers crossed for you mate.

NSXGB
27-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Well is gotten so bad that I'll rather pay HUK prices.

SOS are ok mate, no problems there. . . . Just the lousy exchange rate at the moment.

amo
27-01-2009, 10:02 PM
well i hope i get it
well hope in out of the £3.5k ill lose out about 700 quid due to have money in paypall
and sent to mark in sept
great i just luv workin

thx amo

AR
27-01-2009, 10:25 PM
SOS are ok mate, no problems there. . . . Just the lousy exchange rate at the moment.

The problem is that as in the case of MJ not everything is in stock, and if it is not is waiting time.

Cheers,

AR

Kevin
27-01-2009, 10:30 PM
The problem is that as in the case of MJ not everything is in stock, and if it is not is wating time.

Cheers,

AR

Same goes for anyone. SoS included.

nigel
27-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Have been in contact with Paul and offered to stick my snout in and try and get it sorted, if I can, and he said he might have gotten in contact with someone so I backed off.
If you can't get sorted soon, way to dam# late, let me know if you care to and i'll try a few of my mates over here that may be able to get hold of Mark or someone and kick someone in the arse.
Not sure who the clutch pillick is but if I can help, get hold of me P/M, if you care and I can at least give it a go. Seems better than nout.
If the "not in stock" situation is the fact, these people should at least keep you informed as Chris/Josh or Brian would at S.O.S..

Cheers
nigel

NSXGB
28-01-2009, 07:39 AM
The problem is that as in the case of MJ not everything is in stock, and if it is not is waiting time.

Cheers,

AR

Agreed, not everything in stock but they are a professional outfit, you don't get an answer via email just when they feel like it, they have a phone number and address listed as well. Some of their prices are higher than Dali, but not all....

jaytip
28-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Agreed, not everything in stock but they are a professional outfit, you don't get an answer via email just when they feel like it, they have a phone number and address listed as well. Some of their prices are higher than Dali, but not all....
I said a LONG time ago about dali and is ethics,but it seems people wait until they get burned before they believe it for themselves.

Amo i'm sorry to hear about your problems mate.Unfortunately in this internet led world you have to have an element of trust in people when buying things,and unfortunately,there are a number of dishonest people out there who thrive on this basis of buying-and-selling.

amo
28-01-2009, 10:41 PM
ok just had this from nsx r gt so looks like luck might be changing i hope

hi mate
i just got back from work!
i send the package out already, but becasue its from the post office, so i need to ask them for the tracking number, it should be there soon, and i will keep calling for the tracking number, also can u pls tell simonprelude his keys are there too, i will update u guys asap

i was working on the chinese new year thing for the past week, so thats why i dont have time to update the status of the package, sorry for the delay and i will get back to u guys asap
thanks

Rocky

will see what happens
thx amo

NSX 2000
28-01-2009, 11:38 PM
ok just had this from nsx r gt so looks like luck might be changing i hope

hi mate
i just got back from work!
i send the package out already, but becasue its from the post office, so i need to ask them for the tracking number, it should be there soon, and i will keep calling for the tracking number, also can u pls tell simonprelude his keys are there too, i will update u guys asap

i was working on the chinese new year thing for the past week, so thats why i dont have time to update the status of the package, sorry for the delay and i will get back to u guys asap
thanks

Rocky

will see what happens
thx amo

Amo, glad to here that things seem to be getting sorted with Rocky, Rocky came over to London 18 or so months ago with some parts and meet up with a few of us. I picked him up from his Hotel and he came across as nice good chap.
Paul.

nigel
28-01-2009, 11:43 PM
Be wary, i'm in the states and whenever I us the USPS, you have your "Tracking Number" right then when you post your package.
It's on the ticket as a reciept. The only thing is it won't register until they actually scan the barcode and it actually goes on the truck no mater how you had it sent, (air, ground, etc...) but the same day none the less.

Cheers
nigel

AR
28-01-2009, 11:59 PM

That is what I was saying Kevin as I waited weeks for a shiftnob from SOS and also was waiting for ages for them to have their seatrails in stock so that I could place an order.

I agred that they are more proffesional than MJ, but they need to update their website.

Cheers,

Ary

AR
29-01-2009, 12:04 AM
Be wary, i'm in the states and whenever I us the USPS, you have your "Tracking Number" right then when you post your package.
It's on the ticket as a reciept. The only thing is it won't register until they actually scan the barcode and it actually goes on the truck no mater how you had it sent, (air, ground, etc...) but the same day none the less.

Cheers
nigel

Agree, it seems the Bernard Maddox way of business is moving on to the NSX parts world.

Let's rob Peter to pay Paul.

Cheers,

Ary

Senninha
01-02-2009, 11:49 AM
GUys,

Who has what outstanding from MJ?

Simon - brake discs?
Luke - ARB, cushion, coolant tank?
Me - wheels
Gary - ?
Amo - ?
Ary - ?

I believe some have now had paypal / credit card payback. please confirm.

I am now going to talk to the local Police department regarding Dali and Pann Auto and press charges of theft. I therefore need to know an accurate list of parts paid for and not shipped by end of play on Monday please.

There's clearly no point trying to be reasonable with these guys so maybe the Police knocking on there door will get some action?

regards, Paul

amo
01-02-2009, 12:05 PM
hi mate here is my list

Car Mount: TEIN LOWRIDER RAMP (pair) || 1 @ $66.00
Hardened" Motor Mounts: trade in || 1 @ $300.00
Swaybar Bushing & Bracket Sets: 0.875" || 2 @ $28.00 + $12.
Comptech Competition: Front Camber Bushings: 91+ || 1 @ $199.00
Centre Console: Street: FRP: RHD version || 1 @ $120.00 + $10.00 = $130.00
AEM Everygauge Serial Gauge || 1 @ $245.00 + $6.00 = $251.00
ARP Head Studs || 1 @ $299.00 + $8.00 = $307.00
engine hatch $1600.04
engine hatch frame $800

total $3693.04

and the clutch bloke £1000
any help welcome
thx amo

Senninha
01-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Amo,

I thought you had recovered the costs from Paypal??

I'm only looking to chase and press charges against items not shipped that have been paid for and NOT those that you / anyone else has had the ££ back for.

If you've been repaid then there is no charges to press at this time.

For those of us with items paid for but NOT recieved, and with no ££ payback, this is what I intend to chase for.

At this time, any other claims will have to be dealt with individually, although if this gets legal support then I will bring this to their attention.

Trust all understand the position

regards, Paul

Hagasan
01-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Who has what outstanding from MJ?

Simon - brake discs?
Luke - ARB, cushion, coolant tank?
Me - wheels
Gary - Mark refunded through paypal on 27/1/09
Amo - ?
Ary - ?

I got my money back , ~$275

Good luck and if I can help any further just ask,

Gary

goldnsx
01-02-2009, 02:41 PM

Yes, but with the slight difference that SOS has never let down anybody as far as I look years back. SOS is reliable in contrary to MJ. There have been more than dozens of complaint stories about MJ, one very, very similar to a guy who sent his wheels back to MJ and never received them and this was years ago. A close friend didn't want to hear and received the wrong exhausts. He finally heared the critics and DIDN'T send them back which would have resulted in the same scenario with high likelyhood.

PayPal is not a full protection insurance against fraulent internet buys. If the dealer (MJ) doesn't paypal it back you're still f*cked up.

Regardless how sweet his parts, how low his prices and so on decide yourself: is it worth the hassle and waiting to be busted? I'd rather pay slightly more (SOS) and know what I get. But some people are born to do the same mistakes even after they've been burnt themself.:rolleyes: The range of errors is too wide as to do the same one twice. :D

amo
01-02-2009, 04:31 PM
mate not had anything back from paypall as it went over 45days
just have to wait 30+days to try get some money back from the credit card ppl
thx amo

Ewan
01-02-2009, 05:04 PM
hi amo - any luck on your tracking # from the clutch guy?

This kind of behaviour could be all the more common in financially troubled times - say your man has good intention, but whilst waiting for stock to come in, uses your money to pay the previous invoice from his supplier... and his bank's credit line dries up, all it takes is a couple of people to ask for refunds and the whole thing comes crashing down.

I had a situation a few years ago when a dishonest/dodgy dealer sold my car for £29k, but then disappeared with all the cash. His name is (or maybe "was", who knows if someone else might have caught up with him by now) Richard Lukins, just in case you ever come across him ... http://richardlukins.org/ :)

It's such a pisser when this stuff happens - it's not always that the seller's a crook, could be that they just got out of their depth :(

amo
01-02-2009, 05:20 PM
no still bloody nowt with the clutch bloke
really pissssesss me off
but hay need work some more to get the money iv just pissssed away

thx amo

Hagasan
01-02-2009, 05:39 PM
no still bloody nowt with the clutch bloke
really pissssesss me off
but hay need work some more to get the money iv just pissssed away

thx amo

did you call him? I gave the phone number...

AR
01-02-2009, 05:42 PM
I got my money back from Paypal, but heard nothing from Dali.

amo
03-02-2009, 04:30 PM
yes was in contact wth him last week.
now told the credit card company to refund me
take up to 30 days
got £557 back from paypall the rest is over 45 days
so that
leaves about $4000 including the clutch
should get $3000 back off the back off the credit card ppl
thx amo

amo
03-02-2009, 04:58 PM
do not send theses people any money
ap1dc5@hotmail.com
wilson.311@gmail.com
nsxgod aka dail racing aka mark johnson

well these ppl are responsable for me loosing my money

may be we should have a sticky section just to put on there whom we have a prob with
so others dont get robbed
thx amo

amo
13-02-2009, 05:16 PM
ok at last iv had the clutch arrived today
so thats £1k back
so im getting there
no news from the credit card ppl but i have to contact them as to tell them to leave payment with nsx r gt

thx amo

NSXGB
13-02-2009, 05:39 PM
Good news mate.

AR
13-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Glad you got the clutch at last mate.

Hagasan
13-02-2009, 06:39 PM
ok at last iv had the clutch arrived today
so thats £1k back
so im getting there
no news from the credit card ppl but i have to contact them as to tell them to leave payment with nsx r gt

thx amo

glad it finally arrived......see no one escapes me !! How come £1k though I thought it was $1k or thereabout? Before the rates went totally bad......Mine cost me about £6-650 ish IIRC?

amo
13-02-2009, 08:54 PM
was the twin plate carbon
glad it arrived
thx amo