PDA

View Full Version : nsx to rent/ hire for a wedding

2lude
14-01-2009, 01:49 AM
HI all

some may reconise my username i am on the prelude owner's clubs and my best friend is getting married in may his dream car is the nsx and he would like one as a wedding car and i hope someone on here can help me :)

The wedding will be taking place in lancaster (la1 5hq just to give you a rough guide via route planner's)

Idealy he would love to be able to drive the car but as i know what a cherrished piece of buety they are i doubt anyone's going to let him lol

now to pull on all your hart strings and to hopefully convince someone to do this the tradgic part of this story is he is currently battaling terminal lung cancer unfortunatly they can't operate but he is on "wonder pills" to try and help him i only tell you this as you may be sitting there thinking arr it's too far to drive hopefully knowing that news it might motivate someone a bit more

please get in touch to let me know of any surjestions you may have for us and a rough idea of cost's either via pm on here or alternativly via preludeuk or ludebehaviour

thankyou in advance
Neil Reid

Lankstarr
14-01-2009, 07:16 AM
There's a company up North that have an NSX they hire out and I think another company somewhere. It's done a shed load of miles but I'm sur esomeone will know details if you can;t find it searching google.

Good luck!

Senninha
14-01-2009, 08:44 AM
There's a company up North that have an NSX they hire out and I think another company somewhere. It's done a shed load of miles but I'm sur esomeone will know details if you can;t find it searching google.

Good luck!

I believe its very north as in Scotland ... try the classic car mags ... if I find the details I'll post them for you

regards, Paul

NoelWatson
14-01-2009, 12:04 PM
I believe its very north as in Scotland ... try the classic car mags ... if I find the details I'll post them for you

regards, Paul

http://www.cccedinburgh.co.uk/stable/honda-nsx.html

Ferris Bueller
14-01-2009, 12:18 PM
When and where exactly is the wedding?

TheQuietOne
14-01-2009, 01:04 PM
Exactly what is the date for this...what colour would he like ideally?:D

NSXGB
14-01-2009, 02:01 PM

Good luck!

That's quite a good option, road trip to Edinburgh and back with some nice roads in between to appreciate and the car fully insured....a little wedding present to himself....

....The only problem I can see is that you are limited to the slowest colour...Red...:)

jaytip
14-01-2009, 05:34 PM
That's quite a good option, road trip to Edinburgh and back with some nice roads in between to appreciate and the car fully insured....a little wedding present to himself....
I don't think it's as simple as that though.I'm guessing he would have to join the car club and then use some of his points to "hire" it.That would end up being a very expensive option.

Papalazarou
14-01-2009, 06:42 PM
I think it would make a better 'divorce car'

Cheers,

James.

mutley
15-01-2009, 12:36 AM
I think it would make a better 'divorce car'

Cheers,

James.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Well funny that you said that!!! guess what? LOL

2lude
16-01-2009, 12:16 AM
Thankyou for all your reply's the car club is a good idea but membership is £2000 :eek::no: good idea but far to costly

I will post detail of the actual date as off hand i can't remember the actual date the location will be morecambe-lancaster a journey of about 10 mins or about 2 mins in a nsx :rolleyes:

thankyou all for your imput and making this a real a dream for him :)

thankyou
neil

amo
16-01-2009, 08:17 AM
Mate get some dates up and do me a favour look at the route to see if there's any humps on the roads
Not said I'll do it yet but will see
Thx amo

mutley
16-01-2009, 09:42 AM
If there are a few of us available, we could turn it into a mini-meet!!

Jim

TheQuietOne
17-01-2009, 01:34 AM
I'd be up for that, unless it clashes with Japfest :D

Ferris Bueller
17-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Add me to the list as a maybe.

He wouldn't be able to drive it but it's not the worst taxi I've ever seen ;)

2lude
17-01-2009, 09:14 PM
:):):)

The wedding date is the 15th may and it's a registry jobi and in the afternoon after 2pm

thankyou every one for being up for this i expected to get blanked it's amazing how nice people you dont even know can be :cool:

thankyou,
Neil

NSXGB
18-01-2009, 12:03 PM
i'm afraid your friend has chosen the worst possible date to get married if if wants an NSX there. That's the Japfest weekend, the biggest meet of the year. . .

mutley
18-01-2009, 12:52 PM
i'm afraid your friend has chosen the worst possible date to get married if if wants an NSX there. That's the Japfest weekend, the biggest meet of the year. . .

Could always have the wedding AT Japfest HEHEHE

Jim

amo
18-01-2009, 06:16 PM
hi mate well looks like were all out need to change the date or as said come down to japfest
thx amo