PDA

View Full Version : Low Flyer needs joss sticks etc.

Low Flyer
09-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Am sweating on the results of a CT scan done last Monday, so as well as the joss sticks, offer a few chickens or a goat, or perhaps one or two virgins, to the gods---Zeus or Vestra will do!
I'm off to Lanzarote on the 15th, regardless of the outcome, for a week, as I feel that my bones need some real sunshine/heat.
I'm still hoping to organise a meet in my area---Christchurch, which will combine a petrolhead event, or carnival or such---with the promised cup of char at my favorite layby snackvan!!! J. C.

simonprelude
09-01-2009, 02:01 PM
or perhaps one or two virgins, to the gods---Zeus or Vestra will do!

None of those around here :(

Lankstarr
09-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Best of luck with your results; hopefully you'll be given the all clear before the 15th so you can enjoy your holiday.

Cheers,

Luke

Low Flyer
28-01-2009, 09:20 PM
Firstly, Lanzarote experienced the coldest. wettest week in thirtyfive years. The hotel was built to withstand summer temperatures of 50C, with no heating of any kind! We were all delighted to come back home.
The CT scan was not entirely good---something was found at the base of the lungs, so another MRI scan is required; this time here in Bournemouth on the 9th February. And so it goes on!
Good news though on the mighty P-4 calipers---an outfit in Stoke are making up a pair which should be with me in a week's time. They're Dubai pricy, but after six weeks of searching, I am delighted to find them. J.C.

simonprelude
29-01-2009, 01:42 AM
Well you know what they say, you can't take it with you, it's only money.

Hopefully the MRI scan will show all is well, hopefully :)

TheSebringOne
29-01-2009, 10:21 PM
I hope the MRI scan goes well, take care. Our thoughts will be with you.:)

AR
29-01-2009, 10:45 PM
I hope it all goes well on your tests.

NSXGB
29-01-2009, 10:52 PM
All the best J.C. Hope all goes well.