PDA

View Full Version : Magazine article Spoon 420 BHP (part 1)

06-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Hi Guys,

Whilst I was in Canada found some nice articles on the NSX. Hope the resolution is ok. Hope you all enjoy it :)

It seems I can only attach 5 pictures so this will be Part 1.

Cheers,

Andy

06-01-2009, 06:24 PM
Hi Guys,

Part 2. :)

Cheers,

Andy

06-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Hi Guys,

Part 3. :)

Cheers,

Andy

TheSebringOne
06-01-2009, 11:48 PM
Thats the same spoon car that suppose to be a geniune Type R GT & was compared to the Nissan GT-R in their video.

Lankstarr
07-01-2009, 07:14 AM
thanks for sharing... but isn't that Ary's car;)

A bit of tweaking for some extra horses and a splash of paint and noone will know otherwise... do it Ary, and don't forget your snorkle!

markc
07-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Thicky interweb luddite question... how do I make these images big enough to read?

If I click on one I get a pop-up window overlaid on the thread.
If I double click on one I get a new browser page with a bigger image but still not big enought to read.
If I right click, then "Save picture as..", then open it from the saved location it's still not big enough to read.
I'm using IE as my browser.

Actually I suspect the website "attach files" tool is auto sizing the image to a size where the resolution is too low to allow the text to be read?

Anyway, I'd like to read this article if possible.

Cheers

Mark

07-01-2009, 11:50 AM
Sorry Mark (and all) I didnt realise that you cant scale I just tried myself and it did not work.

If you would like to read the article pm me your email address and I will send you the original scanned attachements.

I guess these will apply to the other articles i posted. (Except for the Project NSX which has a link to it :) )

Cheers,

Andy

07-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Whilst I was looking for a weblink to the magazine I found another article on a 1991 Acura NSX

http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/features/sccp_0811_1991_acura_nsx/index.html

Cheers,

Andy

AR
07-01-2009, 12:16 PM
thanks for sharing... but isn't that Ary's car;)

A bit of tweaking for some extra horses and a splash of paint and noone will know otherwise... do it Ary, and don't forget your snorkle!

Luke,

I am hoping to do that in the future, but I need to get a new car for J before that or...

Cheers,

AR

Kevin
07-01-2009, 12:18 PM
I have tried also. I can enlarge them up big enough to read, but if I do, the quality of the print is unreadable anyway.

Thicky interweb luddite question... how do I make these images big enough to read?

If I click on one I get a pop-up window overlaid on the thread.
If I double click on one I get a new browser page with a bigger image but still not big enought to read.
If I right click, then "Save picture as..", then open it from the saved location it's still not big enough to read.
I'm using IE as my browser.

Actually I suspect the website "attach files" tool is auto sizing the image to a size where the resolution is too low to allow the text to be read?

Anyway, I'd like to read this article if possible.

Cheers

Mark

07-01-2009, 12:47 PM
Yeah when I uploaded the images they got converted to fit i think....is there anyway to get the resolution higher on attachments?

Cheers,

Andy