PDA

View Full Version : "For Sale" Notice...

NSXGB
12-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Any chance that new notice can be just displayed in the actual For Sale section? I've got the message now...:)

eclipse1501
13-12-2008, 01:25 PM
I posted some headers for sale a while back. Has the post deen pulled as its disappeared?

Silver Surfer
13-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Must of been pulled as there was too many comments on how good their were. ;)

SS

markdas
14-12-2008, 01:46 AM
:cantlook:.......:rolleyes:

eclipse1501
14-12-2008, 07:33 AM
That said I might have just deleted it myself.

NSX 2000
26-02-2009, 10:00 PM
I've posted a reply to a for sale item and get a message something like the following

"Your message/post will be checked by a moderator before it will appear in the thread"

This was 2 days ago and my post has not appeared in the thread. Are the moderators being lazy or is there more to this ?

TheQuietOne
26-02-2009, 10:52 PM
This was 2 days ago and my post has not appeared in the thread. Are the moderators being lazy or is there more to this ?

This is something I changed and we haven't gotten round to undoing. It was in response to all the threads ripping people's car apart. It doesn't alert us to the fact there are posts waiting for approval either we just have to notice.

Not sure how much spare time you have Paul, but I think considering we do this unpaid and with little thanks Kevin and I do OK moderating and providing you with this service and forum which is free to all intents and purposes. Any more of the lazy comments and you'll be banned :shh:.

forumadmin
27-02-2009, 07:34 AM
Calm down Matt, no need to stamp your authority quite so hard.:)

It's true that we don't receive a notice that a post needs validating before it is shown. The new marketplace system is designed for us not to need to do that anymore. It's only the old posts from before the market system that can be responded to now.

TheQuietOne
27-02-2009, 08:02 AM
But you've turned me into a power mad, ban obsessed monster Dr. Frankenstein...:D

NSX 2000
27-02-2009, 09:21 AM
I knew the word lazy would get a quick reaction. :D

I did also say "or is there more to this ?" and the answer is yes.

I for one do very much appreciate the all the hard work that goes on behind the scences, so please except this virtual :beer: as a thankyou! Plus when I see you next you can have a big hug!

With all my LOVE Paul :P