PDA

View Full Version : Moan moan moan

Lankstarr
05-12-2008, 10:48 PM
I'm sure I've done a thread before which slagged off as many forum members as I could think of in my drunkified state... unfortunately it got removed before the majority of members could read my derigitory comments. Luckily I saved a copy... now where did I put it?

Maybe we could make this thread a sticky and let people have a bitc.h and a moan about their days, work, money, not being able to afford an NSX so calling them all overpriced or (in Simon's case) your s3x life or complete lack of it.

Moan away and slag each other off... it's frenzy time and I'm ready and waiting with my popcorn...

NSXGB
05-12-2008, 11:02 PM
You need one of these then: http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/1974.gif

Lankstarr
05-12-2008, 11:17 PM
Man I want that smiley!

Do you have anything to get off your chest Simon, other than popcorn crumbs? Come on agonising aunty is waiting!

PS I'm sure you agthered that the reference to Simon in the post above was directed at the other Simon as he is the subject of the majority of my abuse. The anger has to be vented somehow and Simon's a good punch bag. Thanks for being there Simon and for owning taht stupid prelude that makes me laugh when I think about it:laugh:

TheQuietOne
05-12-2008, 11:18 PM
we'd need some short tempered, argumentative members for this to work though! I think you're a total idiot for suggesting it, grow up or I'll ban you. And if anyone uses that stupid popcorn smiley they will be banned. :D

Lankstarr
05-12-2008, 11:21 PM
Did the lude get scrapped in the end? I hope you kept the lights... was just searching for a pic but couldn't be bothered to log into the prelude forum.

Thought about it again:laugh:

NSXGB
05-12-2008, 11:22 PM
...yes, I gathered you meant the other Simon....I have no beef with anyone on here, I'm pretty mild mannered...

I think you should all group hug and make up. http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/2407_group_hug.gif

Although that's not the point of the thread....

NSXGB
05-12-2008, 11:24 PM
we'd need some short tempered, argumentative members for this to work though! I think you're a total idiot for suggesting it, grow up or I'll ban you. And if anyone uses that stupid popcorn smiley they will be banned. :D

...I saw a super size one on another forum, but I can't find it now...:(

Lankstarr
05-12-2008, 11:25 PM
I can;t believe you went off topic in my thread you **** ****** **** ** ******* *** ** ***** *************************** git.

Ah I feel soooooo much better now. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

Ready for a group hug now... if I could jut get my hands on an appropriate smiley:no:

NSXGB
05-12-2008, 11:28 PM
...are you dissing my smilies....b*itch!

...is that better??

Lankstarr
05-12-2008, 11:29 PM
we'd need some short tempered, argumentative members for this to work though! I think you're a total idiot for suggesting it, grow up or I'll spank you. And if anyone uses that stupid popcorn smiley they will be banned.

Coming from someone so ignorant to his own idiocy. How can I grow up when I'm already 6'6"?

Keep your fantasies to yourself homo chewbaki :beatdown::shakefist::thumbsdown::angry:

TheQuietOne
05-12-2008, 11:33 PM
We could take bets on which post number TSO pops up to chalk up a few posts on his counter?! :laugh:

Lankstarr
05-12-2008, 11:47 PM
We could take bets on which post number TSO pops up to chalk up a few posts on his counter?! :laugh:

We all know TSO is your alias MR TQO with a complete lack of imagination... you should have come up with something more original than just changing a word/letter in the middle!

You can;t resist posting, feel embarassed about teh amount you feel you need to post and frequently have posting conversations with yourself because "it makes you feel wanted".

Now your secret's out you can just get rid of that silly extra TSO account.

Papalazarou
06-12-2008, 06:14 PM
Can't think of much to bitch about really.

Ok there is one thing......the Senna thing really winds me up! Here and on Prime people continuously bleating on about the tentative 'Senna connection' and the various tribute CD's, youtube clips, interviews, the car washing picture and the in car feet video etc etc etc.

Please, give it up, I know there's always some dumb bastard who hasn't seen the last 30 reposts, but for my sanity please just let it go.....

Apart from that I'm totally chilled and looking forward to the religious sham that is Christmas.

Cheers,

James.

P.s, just finished work? wound up? come on take any of the comments above out of context and make them personal!!!!! I can take it.

P.p.s, This post not inflammatory enough? Why not try our World famous 'for sale' section. Feel free to comment on any vehicle you don't like the look of. It doesn't matter whether your comments contain any factual content. In fact we actively encourage hearsay and conjecture.

AR
06-12-2008, 06:21 PM
Can't think of much to bitch about really.

Ok there is one thing......the Senna thing really winds me up! Here and on Prime people continuously bleating on about the tentative 'Senna connection' and the various tribute CD's, youtube clips, interviews, the car washing picture and the in car feet video etc etc etc.

Please, give it up, I know there's always some dumb bastard who hasn't seen the last 30 reposts, but for my sanity please just let it go.....

Apart from that I'm totally chilled and looking forward to the religious sham that is Christmas.

Cheers,

James.

P.s, just finished work? wound up? come on take any of the comments above out of context and make them personal!!!!! I can take it.

P.p.s, This post not inflammatory enough? Why not try our World famous 'for sale' section. Feel free to comment on any vehicle you don't like the look of. It doesn't matter whether your comments contain any factual content. In fact we actively encourage hearsay and conjecture.

James I don't like the size of your Tubi!

Papalazarou
06-12-2008, 06:26 PM
James I don't like the size of your Tubi!

I was thinking about getting it enlarged.

Cheers,

James.

AR
06-12-2008, 06:41 PM

Cheers,

James.

LOL, best thread in ages!

Lankstarr
06-12-2008, 08:21 PM

Not again!?

TheQuietOne
06-12-2008, 08:28 PM
Mine enlarges at speed...James I love your Test Tubi, Baby...

mutley
06-12-2008, 10:33 PM
This thread is by far the most pointless, ridiculous, absolute nonsense thread that I have ever seen......................................

Fanastic!!

PS love the popcorn smilie too, but not the group hug one, that's far too gay.

Jim

TheSebringOne
06-12-2008, 11:54 PM
If I was a betting man! Then I bet on myself to post the odd reply! :D

Luke, are you suggesting me & Matt are the same person or even worst or better, twins separated at birth :eek: Post counter, Luke you have 7 in this thread, moi 1! Luke at 6.6, man you need a Targa!

Nobody loves me! Thats why I post so often. Lets all have a group hug! What is this forum coming to, a bunch of sad lonely, too much time on their hands & poofy men!?!? ONLY KIDDING :laugh:

Seriously the other sale thread got out of hand which is a shame.

As for getting things off my chest or moan, moan & moan, I do enough of that at times at home, so will not bore you here! BUT I'm no Victor Meldrew! :no:

AR
07-12-2008, 07:05 AM
If I was a betting man! Then I bet on myself to post the odd reply! :D

Luke, are you suggesting me & Matt are the same person or even worst or better, twins separated at birth :eek: Post counter, Luke you have 7 in this thread, moi 1! Luke at 6.6, man you need a Targa!

Nobody loves me! Thats why I post so often. Lets all have a group hug! What is this forum coming to, a bunch of sad lonely, too much time on their hands & poofy men!?!? ONLY KIDDING :laugh:

Seriously the other sale thread got out of hand which is a shame.

As for getting things off my chest or moan, moan & moan, I do enough of that at times at home, so will not bore you here! BUT I'm no Victor Meldrew! :no:

There are Victor Meldrews and there are Victor Meldrews!

Oh Crap no again...LOL

Lankstarr
07-12-2008, 08:57 AM

I may have met you James but what's to say that just wasn't someone Matt hired to pretend to be you? Matt's a bit of a Victor Meldrew so I'm even more suspicious now that you're trying to throw me off the scent!

If someone wants to trade a 3.2 targa for a coupe then I'll step up... should have a reduced height seat cushion on its way from Dali so that will help.

L*

TheSebringOne
07-12-2008, 04:42 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: LOL !!!

TheSebringOne
07-12-2008, 04:44 PM
Luke, I don't come cheap, so worth every penny, whoops pounds Matt paid was worth it! ;) :laugh:

Lankstarr
08-12-2008, 06:26 PM
Ok guys, had a bad day at work...

I

Ok done now, deleted the swear words but hopefully you get the message;)

L*

AR
08-12-2008, 06:36 PM
Ok guys, had a bad day at work...

I

Ok done now, deleted the swear words but hopefully you get the message;)

L*

There are posters and...there is the Lukesterr! :)

AR
10-12-2008, 06:27 PM
I can't understand why in the current economic situation countries spend billions in nuclear weapons ( running costs ), when the whole M.A.D. is out of the picture with only a handfull!

Why do we give finacial aid to countries that want/have nuclear programs?

Why do we need to keep messing about in space when so much more could be done here with that money?

Cheers,

AR

Lankstarr
10-12-2008, 07:26 PM
Ary,

Threads like these belong ion the moan moan moan thread. Please conform to the moan rules or i'll be forced to visit the moan thread myself;)

L*

AR
10-12-2008, 07:56 PM
Luke how can I transport it there, should I just copy, delete, paste?

Cheers,

Ary

Lankstarr
10-12-2008, 09:05 PM
All good to have a moan there as well:laugh:

I might have to start a separate thread for Paul, Noel, Ivor and I that says scream scream screaming babies:eek: We can include things like baby's first outing in the NSX and baby's firsy sick on the NSX, you know, to keep it on topic!

Luke

dan the man
11-12-2008, 07:46 AM
yeah why give money to other countries when our own friggin country needs it.

anyway 5 weeks off in france over christmas is gona cheer me up :)

NSX 2000
11-12-2008, 08:13 AM
anyway 5 weeks off in france over christmas is gona cheer me up :)

Not at 1pound to 1euro it won't!

Did a day trip to france last week and would normally have the boot full of shopping, bought 4 things! Europe has gone from being cheap for us brits to being expensive.

AR
11-12-2008, 09:23 AM
It was -2 last night, by the time I get the NSX back from the bodyshop, I'll need snow tyres on!

simonprelude
11-12-2008, 10:01 AM
It was -2 last night, by the time I get the NSX back from the bodyshop, I'll need snow tyres on!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/jonathanwong/thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif

forumadmin
11-12-2008, 06:56 PM
No way its great!! I get paid more each month with the pound worth as much as an empty crisp packet. :laugh:

Not at 1pound to 1euro it won't!

Did a day trip to france last week and would normally have the boot full of shopping, bought 4 things! Europe has gone from being cheap for us brits to being expensive.

forumadmin
11-12-2008, 07:02 PM
:laugh: I have:laugh: