PDA

View Full Version : 2nd car??

amo
21-11-2008, 04:11 AM
ok just a Q wondering what everyone recomends I'm going to be lookin for a change to my ****ron. Looking at a a6tdi 2.5 might stripe it up for work as well but it has to be a Diesel and cheap LOL under 4k with under 100k miles as well

Thx amo

Dave J
21-11-2008, 05:35 AM
Newport Auctions have been having a lot of DVLA repo cars lately and some have been serious bargains and sold without reserve. Give them a try on a Weds night (repo night) as the motor trade is a little quiet now so you may get a well decent buy :)
I've bought a couple of cars out of there lately and done well with them, Loeminster (i think that's how it's spelt) on a Thursday night is another auction banging them out lately...........worth a look!!
Dave.

NSX 2000
21-11-2008, 08:37 AM
ok just a Q wondering what everyone recomends I'm going to be lookin for a change to my ****ron. Looking at a a6tdi 2.5 might stripe it up for work as well but it has to be a Diesel and cheap LOL under 4k with under 100k miles as well

Thx amo

Amo, don't go for the 2.5 diesel engine, as far as reliability is concerned it is the pits! This is the worst diesel engine in VW group range.

Midnight Blue
21-11-2008, 02:01 PM
Quote...
Loeminster (i think that's how it's spelt) on a Thursday night is another auction banging them out lately...........worth a look!!

Leominster. It is about 12 miles North of Hereford on the A49.

Go on Amo, admit it..... You are only after a VW Audi diesel since you saw what The Wizards of Nos did for that Golf diesel on Fifth Gear. Tempting!!

Cheers,

Andy

TheSebringOne
21-11-2008, 10:18 PM
How about an Accord 2.2 CDTI? Not sure if can be had for 4K, maybe an ex company car? Paul (S) is probably the best knowledge as current or ex drive?

amo
22-11-2008, 10:02 PM
wont get a honda new shape for that price
mightnight blue lol yes seen that 1
nsx2000 my mates got 1 in london not had a prob with his and he drives it like he stole it lol

thx amo

Lankstarr
23-11-2008, 08:46 AM
A6 is a good one for value for money... A8s have also come right down.

I'd probably go for a 150bhp Golf GTI anniversary just because you get really nice wheels body kit and interior and a great engine. Think you can pick them up for just over #4k now.

L*

NSX 2000
23-11-2008, 10:48 PM
I'd probably go for a 150bhp Golf GTI anniversary just because you get really nice wheels body kit and interior and a great engine. Think you can pick them up for just over #4k now.

L*

Which one Luke? VW IIRC did/do a Golf GTI anniversary evrey 5 years and I don't think you can get a 30th eddition anniverary for less than 4K ;-)

Paul.

amo
23-11-2008, 10:49 PM
ok been looking at some s80 volvo as well lol
remember its for work not play lol

thx amo