PDA

View Full Version : Well done Lewis and McClaren...

NSXGB
02-11-2008, 06:36 PM
Good job!

Awesome, but give it a couple of hours, the F(erarri)IA will come up with some sort of time penalty for Lewis to put Glock back ahead of him....you know it!

He deserved it just a little bit more than Massa because of all the bad (Ferarri biased) decisions against him.

Hopefully this will calm him down, and take a bit of pressure off him (which admittedly he has trouble dealing with) and get the press of his back.

Nice to see that Massa congratulated Hamilton in the press conference as well.....not!

jaytip
02-11-2008, 07:38 PM
I almost threw my baby out of my arms watching the last 3 laps.I'm so glad Lewis won the title.He deserved it last year only to be robbed by a dodgy gearbox in the last race.
Well done Lewis.

Senninha
02-11-2008, 10:30 PM
Well I thought only Mansell could give the UK viewers emotional rolloercoasters, but Lewis just took that award too with THE most dramatic last half lap ever!

I'm pleased Lewis won as I believe he has been the better driver over the season. However, I feel a little sorry for Massa as I just get the feeling he may not get another chance.

I'm also wondering whether the team had told Massa he was champion????? Judging by the way his family were celebrating I would not be surprised. If they did (and he believed it for half a lap), then he did a great job of holding it all together.

regards, Paul

JQD84983
03-11-2008, 07:55 AM
Lewis did a great job. Hopefully he will go from strength to strength now the 1st title is in the bag.:D

I just can't feel that sorry for Massa. Lewis was robbed of 4 points after the overtaking debarcle. Therefore it would have been over before yesterday.

Also the booing of the crowd was as sporting as Massa's congratulations at the press conference!

Wonder if Glock is going to Mclaren next year?

NSX 2000
03-11-2008, 08:46 AM
I almost threw my baby out of my arms watching the last 3 laps.

I was shouting at the tele so loud that mine wouldn't stop crying for the next half an hour. I think I might have scared her?

I'm very pleased for him but even more so for Mclaren. I feel they had to work twice as hard for their points as Ferrari did for theirs.

Looking forward to 2009 already, just hope Honda can turn things around and get in the mix as well.

AR
03-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Well with Bruno being tested by Honda...Lewis will have to work hard.

I know the Honda car is not the best but remember what Senna did with the Lotus POS!