PDA

View Full Version : Anyone help me?...

enssex
24-10-2008, 12:38 PM
I am looking for a 2003 Owners manual Honda NSX as I have the USDM version Acura... anyone know a source or a dealer i could call ??

thx

Senninha
24-10-2008, 12:47 PM
I'd suggest posting the same request on www.nsxprime.com (http://www.nsxprime.com)

HTH

eclipse1501
24-10-2008, 04:25 PM
I got one for my Acura NSX from ebay.com

enssex
25-10-2008, 04:21 AM
I do not want the USDM Acura manual... Iwant the Honda Japan or Euro owners manual ..thats why i posted here...can you guys tell me delaer where to order or some source.. My dealer in the US only has the Acura Manuals...

thx

eclipse1501
25-10-2008, 07:42 AM
I do not want the USDM Acura manual... Iwant the Honda Japan or Euro owners manual ..thats why i posted here...can you guys tell me delaer where to order or some source.. My dealer in the US only has the Acura Manuals...

thx

parts@hepworthhonda.co.uk
This Honda dealer got me one. But given the car is no longer produced it now comes in a big white Honda A4 ring binder reprinted loose leaf. Aside from buying this I also managed to find an old original one by trawling ebay. Good luck.

enssex
25-10-2008, 12:26 PM
thats the owners manual not a shp manual in loose leaf?..they only ended production in 05??..wow!

eclipse1501
25-10-2008, 03:42 PM

thx

thats the owners manual not a shp manual in loose leaf?..they only ended production in 05??..wow!

Am I missing something here? Is it the owners manual you want, first message, or a shop manual? or Jeremy Beadles new DVD? :rolleyes:

Kaz-kzukNA1
25-10-2008, 04:46 PM
I was also not sure about the wording [Owner's Manual] in the original post.

1. If you are after the [Workshop/Service Manual] like this,
then, you can get in touch with any Honda dealership in Europe or Japan.
There is no specific manual just for 2003 model so you have to buy the original version (very thick, like phone book) + about 6 additonal booklet for the new/modified section. It's going to be heavy so if you are based in US or outside of Europe/Japan, then it would be best to try one of the auction site at your region to get hold of them....
Most of the information can be shared with Acura version though...

2. If you are after the [Owner's Manual] Booklet that comes with the new car
and if you are happy with the one from Honda Japan (as you stated), then you can download it from the following link;
http://www.honda.co.jp/manual/nsx/2004/pdf/2004-nsx-all.pdf
It's in Japanese but just looking at the diagrams would provide you with some information.

3. If you are after the [Owner's Manual] Video like this,
then please try Honda Japan directly. It came with my NSX when I bought it in 1994. Video is in NTSC format so should be fine for US.

Regards,
Kaz

enssex
26-10-2008, 01:25 AM
very helpful Kaz.... Id love to get the video you have

Sudesh
26-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Kaz,

is there way you could copy the Video to DVD and send me a copy? Would be happy to cover the costs.

eclipse1501
26-10-2008, 11:42 AM
very helpful Kaz.... Id love to get the video you have

As a matter of interest which one was it you wanted?

enssex
22-06-2009, 03:33 AM
I was also not sure about the wording [Owner's Manual] in the original post.

1. If you are after the [Workshop/Service Manual] like this,
then, you can get in touch with any Honda dealership in Europe or Japan.
There is no specific manual just for 2003 model so you have to buy the original version (very thick, like phone book) + about 6 additonal booklet for the new/modified section. It's going to be heavy so if you are based in US or outside of Europe/Japan, then it would be best to try one of the auction site at your region to get hold of them....
Most of the information can be shared with Acura version though...

2. If you are after the [Owner's Manual] Booklet that comes with the new car

thx Kaz...I want to buy the japan version to have as a keepsake do you know a partnumber or where I could buy?

thx
and if you are happy with the one from Honda Japan (as you stated), then you can download it from the following link;
It's in Japanese but just looking at the diagrams would provide you with some information.

3. If you are after the [Owner's Manual] Video like this,
then please try Honda Japan directly. It came with my NSX when I bought it in 1994. Video is in NTSC format so should be fine for US.

Regards,
Kaz

thx Kaz...I want to buy the japan version to have as a keepsake do you know a partnumber or where I could buy?

Kaz-kzukNA1
22-06-2009, 05:38 PM

Hi, enssex. It's about 8 months since last time I replied back to you so I went back to the #1 post to have better understanding.
I must admit, I'm still not 100% confident to understand your requirement but I'll try my best.

The video in my previous post was only presented to the new owners of NSX in Japan. And as you can see in the photo, it was based on retractable headlight model that is different from what you are after (2003 Owners manual - Honda version and not Acura one).

The best option for you is to download the pdf file of Owners Manual from the link in my previous post. Same one as follows;

It is the 2003 version and it is based on the face lifted model so best suits your requirement. It's about 6.2MB and it's in Japanese....

The parts no. is 00X30-SL0-6700 but I'm not sure whether you can place an order for Japanese manual or not outside of Japan. Just checked and as far as I can see, this part no. won't show up on US or UK parts database.

Also, as NSX is no longer built, I'm not sure whether it is still available or not even in Japan.

Some of the NSX parts specific to earlier models are no longer available especially in the electronics area such as circuit board for speedo, rpm and so on.

Regards,
Kaz

Hagasan
22-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Hi Kaz,

you know what would be really really cool??? If you could copy that tape onto a disc and translate it into english for us all!! I'd pay you for the effort....:):)

Regards,

Gary