PDA

View Full Version : Photo on Home page

NSX 2000
21-10-2008, 07:52 AM
Could some one remove that photo from the home page it's very disturbing. :eek: :eek:

I'm sure it will only attract undesirables to this community. :cantlook:

Thanking you in advance.

Paul. :laugh:

TheQuietOne
21-10-2008, 10:32 AM
Two words:

PINK SHIRT

Lankstarr
21-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Maybe it will attract more member with a SOH:eek:

Puts a smile on my face when I open the sight (I don't wear pink) so suggest leaving it put.

Maybe a poll would decide it?

mutley
21-10-2008, 05:16 PM
I agree, it gave me a laugh, and I'm sure the die-hards that stayed that long will remember the laugh we had at the end, especially james' "inch perfect" parking arrangements.

As I said in the other thread, maybe not best for a long term pic but for the time it was up there it was pretty funny.

My tuppence worth

Jim

TheSebringOne
21-10-2008, 09:55 PM
I found the picture initially a bit of shock, but then it made me laugh too. No harm done, but as this represents the club to car fans all over the WWW, think it shouldn't stay there too long! Sorry James, think your modelling maybe cut short! :)

mutley
13-11-2008, 09:03 AM
HI All,

Just noticed that we now have rollinbg images for the homepage, Fantastic idea, was quite shocked when I logged on this morning to see ME on the homepage. AHHHHHH fame at last.

Jim

Senninha
13-11-2008, 10:00 AM
HI All,

Just noticed that we now have rollinbg images for the homepage, Fantastic idea, was quite shocked when I logged on this morning to see ME on the homepage. AHHHHHH fame at last.

Jim

Hi Jim,

Its one of a number of possible changes, upgrades or new features that are currently being worked on for the benefit of all current and potential new owners/members to the forum.

Pleased you like your 5 mins of fame ;)

regards, Paul

Kevin
13-11-2008, 11:28 AM
The random pictures will be shown while we have nothing more interesting to say on the front page.

TheQuietOne
13-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Really like it - as long as there are any pictures of bigots or their cars popping up, I'd find that offensive and negative towards the club :rolleyes:

From Wiki: A bigot is a person who is intolerant of opinions, lifestyles, or identities differing from his or her own, and bigotry is the corresponding state of mind. Bigot is often used as a pejorative (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pejorative) term against a person who is obstinately devoted to prejudices even when these views are challenged or proven to be false or not universally applicable or acceptable.

:D

mutley
14-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Hi Jim,

Its one of a number of possible changes, upgrades or new features that are currently being worked on for the benefit of all current and potential new owners/members to the forum.

Pleased you like your 5 mins of fame ;)

regards, Paul

changes/upgrades/new features, sounds good. Any hints on what they might be?

Jim

TheSebringOne
14-11-2008, 10:46 PM
Me too like the new style rolling or slide show home page :thumbsup: Variety rather than a single picture is more interesting!