PDA

View Full Version : Review section

Lankstarr
20-10-2008, 06:21 AM
I've got a few NSX articles and would be willing to scan them in. I think it would be nice for people to do the same with what they have collected and create a new section just for articles on the NSX.

It's only worth doing if people can be bother to scan stuff in but think it would be a great section!

Let me know your thoughts and maybe we can convince one of the big cheeses to create us a new section.

Thanks,

Luke

NoelWatson
20-10-2008, 06:57 AM
I've got a few NSX articles and would be willing to scan them in. I think it would be nice for people to do the same with what they have collected and create a new section just for articles on the NSX.

It's only worth doing if people can be bother to scan stuff in but think it would be a great section!

Let me know your thoughts and maybe we can convince one of the big cheeses to create us a new section.

Thanks,

Luke

I have got loads of articles, and I am also happy to do a write up on the mods I have done to mine (including before and after dyno runs)

Kevin
20-10-2008, 10:23 AM
The original post's idea is something I have thought about recently myself.

The thoughts came after a discussion about the future of the NSX in a thread. One role this club could/should have is an archive of NSX information.

Someone needs to be responsible for it so that the archive is properly maintained.

I vote Luke, his idea.

Kevin
20-10-2008, 10:24 AM
If people don't have a scanner, that shouldn't stop them. Just send everything to Luke and he will take care of the rest.

Lankstarr
20-10-2008, 03:45 PM
Happy to be in charge of scanning for those that don't have access to a scanner.

If you can scan the item & email it to me then I'll print it out and scan it in for you.

Alternatively pass over what you have and I'll take very good care of it whilst scanning it in before passing it back.

It could be quite a big section with past and future reviews. I've just purchase Car magazine from 1989 when the NSX was front cover and the article is great (and pics). If you give me some mods access to the section then I'll keep it tidy and try to put everything in date order.

Looking forwrd to dusting off my scanner!

Cheers,

Luke

Senninha
20-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Great idea and maybe the first post in this new section/thread could be a global history of the NSX, ie, covering the factory models, options, spec changes. I know we've had this info listed previously, but feel it would be good to have it with all this soon to be posted reference data.

The things people think of to get modding rights ....:)

Lankstarr
20-10-2008, 07:40 PM
Watch your mouth Paul ... or I'll edit you:cool:

I should wait for my own little section befoe I start issuing edit threats;)

L*

There's no maybe about it junior!!

Senninha
20-10-2008, 08:02 PM
I hope that emulsion hasn't washed off in the rain ;)

Lankstarr
12-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Scanning items in will work best if I can cut articles out of magazines.

If you have some you would like to donate then please pm me for my address or bring them along to a meet.

If you see any magazines that could be purchased cheaply from ebay then please post links here and don't bid against me!

Cheers,

Luke

Sudesh
12-11-2008, 04:57 PM
Great Idea! I have loads of old magazines from around 89/90 too, infact I have somewhere in the region of 2000 magazines that I have kept since before I could drive lol!! I even have old Top Marques and Great Cars [which I think is no longer going] magazines from back in the 90's and there is the occasional NSX for sale in there and its's interesting to see the used NSX prices back in the day, I dare say some of the members cars are in those Magazines.
I also have loads of original brochure from the early 1990 ones on and the NSX-R brochure plus the Supercars fold out booklet of the NSX.