PDA

View Full Version : climate control user instructions

30-05-2005, 07:17 AM
Does anyone have a scan of the original NSX Climate Control user instructions (not the workshop manual)? I bought my NSX without any books etc.
I have done all the tests, it works fine, but warm air still blows through (when AC is off) when I set it on cold. I think maybe the water valve needs adjusting, but since this is the first car I’ve owned with climate control, maybe there’s something I don’t understand. Wouldn’t be the first time…
Thanks,
Peter

duncan
01-06-2005, 12:37 PM
The heater is an air blend type, the water through the heater core runs at full bore and temperature all the time. The output of the climate systems directs the air over either the hot and/or cold radiators.
The system has a self diagnostic check system, that when triggered cycles the flaps, motors a/c clutch etc etc. Go to nsxprime and view the service manual if you hav'n't downloaded it. Section 22 is climate control and pages 22-12 to 22-14 details the buttons to push and most likely faults.

01-06-2005, 06:10 PM
Thanks Duncan
I know about the diagnostics, and it’s working alright. I ran some tests.
How can I say this with making myself look like an idiot, um…well…here goes.
I just don’t know how to work the damn thing (the climate control that is :oops: ).
Well I said it. Ok, I’m an idiot.
So I just need the instructions, assuming some came with the car when it was new. In English, hopefully.
Thanks,
Peter the Idiot

duncan
02-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Peter,
I have scanned in the pages from my handbook, however they are in a MS word document and I can't get the hang of combining them and attaching them all to this reply. If you PM me with you're e.mail address I will forward them on.
Duncan

02-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Hello Duncan,
I bid you welcome to my world of idiots... :)
I also don’t know how to attach things to a reply on this forum. Gosh, it’s really nice to know I’m not alone!
No really, thanks a lot, I have PMed you.
Peter, the Future Climate Control Expert.