View Full Version : So it begins...for real

AR
15-10-2008, 04:56 PM
Yesterday I finally receive my Route KS kit from Barry. Today I spoke to a local painter highly recommended locally. He has done from Astons to F430s. Tomorrow the car is going in to start getting parts fitted. I feel nervous handing the keys over but what can you do. Luckily he is only 5 miles away. Seat rails, tail lights and headlights should all be here Monday next week, and if I am lucky it will be finished for Lukefest.

PS The car is staying Sebring Silver, with a touch of CF.

Cheers,

AR

Senninha
15-10-2008, 08:38 PM
PS The car is staying Sebring Silver, with a touch of CF.

Cheers,

AR

Paint it Silverstone !!!!!!!!! You're updating look, so update the color and its still an OEM option, maybe even keep the black canopy to offset the CF parts. Go on Ary, you know it makes sense :D

Glad things are progressing!

regards, Paul

PS, dont forget to get pictures of the process :eek:

Rob_Fenn
16-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Good luck, the kit will require quite a bit of fettling depending on how tight you want the shut lines. What Route KS kit is it?

AR
16-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Hi Rob is not a Wide Body like yours, but my body guy already said the he will beef it up in some areas.

Is the ZAZ GTR with twist.

Cheers,

AR

TheSebringOne
16-10-2008, 09:19 PM
Ary, great choice Sebring Silver, but I would say that! Honestly though, maybe try Paul suggestion about fresher Silverstone look as its a darker silver or greyer look? What CF bits are you having or is that surprise!? :)

Rob_Fenn
16-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Do you mean the RGT kit, as in the NSX-R GT style one?

I'm not sure what diffuser you have but we're getting rid of the Zeroforce one so if you/anyone wants it let me know.

AR
16-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Do you mean the RGT kit, as in the NSX-R GT style one?

I'm not sure what diffuser you have but we're getting rid of the Zeroforce one so if you/anyone wants it let me know.

Hi mate that is the one but for now as I have no ITB is sans scoop.

I am thinking of getting a custom one to go with my exhaust.

What material is the diffuser?

Cheers,

AR

AR
16-10-2008, 11:32 PM
Ary, great choice Sebring Silver, but I would say that! Honestly though, maybe try Paul suggestion about fresher Silverstone look as its a darker silver or greyer look? What CF bits are you having or is that surprise!? :)

CF rear wing, bonnet and an undertray ( if I can make it ) are the CF parts planned for it.

Lankstarr
17-10-2008, 06:41 AM
Are you leaving the cf parts cf of spraying the lime green to match the rest of the car?

L*

Papalazarou
17-10-2008, 10:03 AM
Can't believe you haven't finished it yet;-)

Cheers,

James.

P.s, looking forward to feeling very jealous.

AR
17-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Can't believe you haven't finished it yet;-)

If it was up to moi...

At the moment just got off the phone with the bodyshop, they want me to go over ther tomorrow to look at the rear bumper and what need to be done to it so that I ma glad when I come to pick it up!

amo
18-10-2008, 06:09 AM
hi mate just got back from dubai will have to pop ova and take a look

thx amo