PDA

View Full Version : FAO: Yorkshire NSX Owners

Rash
12-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Just wondering if any local NSX owners could point me in the direction of someone who could do the major cambelt/waterpump service on my 92 JDM NSX.

Have all the parts here ready and waiting thanks to Dali Racing.. Now need to find someone to carry out the service - Not bothered if its a dealer or not - Either will do as long as they have worked on an NSX and know their way around one..

Contacted the local Bradford branch and tbh they were that unhelpful over the phone in giving me a quote i'd rather not take it to them.. So anywhere around Leeds/Bradford/Halifax that sort of area.. Dont mind travelling as long as the job gets done right..

Cheers.
Rash.

AR
12-10-2008, 05:31 PM
FYI If you think you'll ever remotely consider selling the car, do yourself a favour and take it to a Honda dealer that has worked on the NSX.

Cheers,

AR

TheSebringOne
12-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Agreed, you could take it to a Honda dealer as they should have at least one NSX technician or 2Mills (on way to Chester) who were the NSX dealer for the North West & North Wales! They will have the correctly trained tech! Whilst waiting you could do some shopping at Cheshire Oaks Retail outlet!

eclipse1501
13-10-2008, 06:32 AM
Just wondering if any local NSX owners could point me in the direction of someone who could do the major cambelt/waterpump service on my 92 JDM NSX.

Have all the parts here ready and waiting thanks to Dali Racing.. Now need to find someone to carry out the service - Not bothered if its a dealer or not - Either will do as long as they have worked on an NSX and know their way around one..

Contacted the local Bradford branch and tbh they were that unhelpful over the phone in giving me a quote i'd rather not take it to them.. So anywhere around Leeds/Bradford/Halifax that sort of area.. Dont mind travelling as long as the job gets done right..

Cheers.
Rash.

I used to work with Keith Simpson for many years in Leeds. He has his own place http://www.autocarecentre.com/About.htm in Morley. Maybe speak to him on the phone and discuss the job. I can certainly vouch for their tech knowledge and expertise. Cheers, Paul

chris
13-10-2008, 09:08 AM
I have used Lincoln Honda for about 5 years and they have a guy there who knows what he is doing. I had the cambelt/water pump service that you need, parts from Dali

Cheers Chris