PDA

View Full Version : NSX wanted!!!! Now!

Minch
27-05-2005, 04:51 PM
I'm after an NSX Coupe with manual transmission. Not too bothered about the mileage or year. But I am looking for a clean example.

I am on the hunt and going to see Ivor at Chiswick Honda to see if he can help me but I would like to see if I could buy one privatley first.

I have cash and so don't need to sell anything. Please contact me if you are thinking about selling your NSX.

Ragards
Nathan

Email: enquiries@expressioninteriors.co.uk
Office: 01753 884041
Mob: 07799 036540

BrownBear
27-05-2005, 07:03 PM
Ivor should manage to sort you out, if anyone can- what's your budget?

There's always the Targa, obviously :lol:

Minch
27-05-2005, 11:26 PM
Budget is anywhere upto £30k but I'd rather look between £20-£25k. The Targa's look pretty but I'm used to TVR's and recently had a Lotus Elise 135R which are both pretty stiff. Just think the Targa might be a bit too soft for me.

Wouldn't even mind an import if I could get hold of a Type S or S Zero! Any thoughts on those models?

I've been a fan for years but have never had the pleasure of driving an NSX.

Thanks for the reply though. I'll tell you how I get on.

Nathan

jaytip
28-05-2005, 01:29 PM
Budget is anywhere upto £30k but I'd rather look between £20-£25k. The Targa's look pretty but I'm used to TVR's and recently had a Lotus Elise 135R which are both pretty stiff. Just think the Targa might be a bit too soft for me.

Wouldn't even mind an import if I could get hold of a Type S or S Zero! Any thoughts on those models?

I've been a fan for years but have never had the pleasure of driving an NSX.

Thanks for the reply though. I'll tell you how I get on.

Nathan
If you have never driven an NSX i would recommend you drive both the targa and coupe before you decide which you want.Who knows,you may be happy with the stiffness and composure of the targa?
best of luck in your search anyway.

Minch
28-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Unfortunately they don't have a Targa at Chiswick now. I am test driving a 3.2 (2003 plate, and yes it is expensive but I am very tempted!) and a 3.0 (which is much cheaper) tomorrow. Lets wait and see . . . .

I'm open minded but just had my concerns about a Targa after the impressive chassis on the Elise.

Thanks for the post!

BrownBear
29-05-2005, 05:05 PM
Nice to meet you on Saturday, Nathan - they could get the Targa back, if you asked them nicely :wink:

Or you could go direct - If I had the money, Welshman's car would be my choice too, though..

mo typer
22-06-2005, 12:30 PM
so whats better targa or coupe?
apart from the new nsxs which years do you find the best nsxs, revised and enhanced?

Minch
22-06-2005, 03:01 PM
In this weather it has to be the Targa. It doesn't feel as soft as I thought it might. To be honest although I still prefer the look of the Coupe but would definately consider a Targa. However if you are going to track it (which I wouldn't) then the Coupe would be the one to go for.