PDA

View Full Version : New aftermarket supplier query

DTA-Motorsport
26-05-2005, 03:28 PM
Greetings!

I'm Dan and I run a small internet based aftermarket performance shop - DTA-Motorsport (UK) (website at www.dta-motorsport.co.uk). It is not much to look at for the moment but I'm in the process of revamping it (which I will hopefully get time for this bank holiday weekend!) I'm a consultant marketing manager at a large stately home and so DTA is a side line (evenings and weekends, obligations permitting).

I've sent off a PM to Forumadmin yesterday with regard to joining this forum/club and posting some items which I think might interest you. One of these items are HID kits (DIY plug-n-play). We've recently acquired the distribution rights for Europe, Scandinavia and the Midlands (UK) for these kits and I thought these could be of interest to anyone with a pre-2002 NSX. Incidentally, I haven't heard back from Forumadmin - hence my "non-descipt" post here.

Just a bit of back ground info on who I am. I am Dutch by passport but have been living across the globe for over 25 years (US, Hong Kong, Korea, Autralia, Spain, etc). I am currently based in Warwickshire (Studley to be precise) and have owned a number of so-called super cars in the past. These have included a '95 NSX 3.0 Eurospec when I lived in Marbella a few years ago. Swapped it for a F355 spyder (what was I thinking ...) and quickly moved on to a Paramount Performance prepped Jaguar XKR - love the car! Having moved to the UK a few years ago I got involved with the Nissan 300ZX (Z32) Twin Turbo and currently use one as my daily drive. I'm passionate about my cars and try to inject that in my business. I frequently get parts custom made and come across little known suppliers who have interesting items to sell.

I hope noone will take offense at me posting here but I'm eager to get involved with this forum.

Incidentally, last week I saw a beautiful black NSX pass through Studley on the A435. If memory serves me it's reg was something like K8 NSX and it was wearing Antera 309's. Seeing cars like that makes me want to buy one again ... I'm wondering if the owner of this car is local to me as I've seen him before on the A46 by-pass. Would be nice to make his acquantance and meet up for a little chin-wag!

Thanks for time and I hope to hear from Forumadmin soon so that I may offer this forum some quality products.

All the best,

Danny Zaat
Director

DTA-Motorsport (UK)
T/F: 07044 016586
E: info@dta-motorsport.co.uk
W: www.dta-motorsport.co.uk

DTA-Motorsport
31-05-2005, 10:21 AM
Just to give you an update, I have now been in touch with ForumAdmin (Kevin). I will be making a contribution to the upkeep of the site in return for which I will be able to provide you with our products. As soon as it has all been agreed and settled I will post more details in the For Sale section. In the meantime, I have quite a few contacts in Japan and the US and will be more than happy to obtain any difficult to get parts for the members of this club/forum. Please let me know if there is anything specific you want me to look into.

I run DTA-Motorsport in my spare time and it is basically a hobby which has grown into a small business. I am not in it to make lots of profit, just to cover my costs and a little bit extra for my time and efforts. A such I think this fits in well with the ethos of this club - being non-profit enthusiasts.

By the way - is anyone going to the Supercar Sunday at the Heritage Motor Museum in Gaydon on the 19th of June? If so, I'd like to make a personal introduction.

All the best,

Dan

UltraViolet
31-05-2005, 04:35 PM
I have never been to Supercar Sunday and feel one year I should, however this year it clashes with one of the events the Club I run is attending. Unless I can get someone else to look after the stand at Knebworth, I will be missing Supercar Sunday yet another year.

By the time I get there, my car will be ready for Classic-car Sunday! :lol: