PDA

View Full Version : Our New H

TheQuietOne
21-09-2008, 05:54 PM
We have embraced old age (28) and have got a new Civic ES (5dr) 2.2CTDi. I have read all the horror stories and know they are not built in Japan, but so far we're really chuffed with it. It's an ES with some nice toys, in Nighthawk Black which has a ton of blue pearl in it to my surprise!

Anyway just thought I'd show it against my filthy NSX after I've just Zymoliffied it, so it starts with a fighting chance of still looking good in a year or twos time!

SILVER BULLET
21-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Nice choice Matt they sit well together,I suspect the new civic has got as much torque as it's sporty friend !!!

TheQuietOne
21-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Probably has - the acceleration is addictive although trying to be sensible while it's run-in! Sad as it is it's nice to have two Honda's back on the drive :).

TheSebringOne
23-09-2008, 09:49 PM
Looks great Matt! Great choice as my mate just got a 3 door Type S diesel GT pack, very tasty in Milano, except someone or kid just stratched the lower rear quarter near wheel arch plastic after 1 week! :angry:

Senninha
24-09-2008, 09:24 AM
Probably has - the acceleration is addictive although trying to be sensible while it's run-in! Sad as it is it's nice to have two Honda's back on the drive :).

Time to resurrect the two Honda reg plates ;)

TheSebringOne
25-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Me too car wise,I will have two Hs on the drive or NSX in garage in October as Beamer going & being replaced by a CRV!

278kmh
26-09-2008, 10:55 AM
in my garage are standing the same cars :)
good choice:)

TheQuietOne
26-09-2008, 11:30 AM
I think they are going to be a really nice combination providing the Civic stays in one piece long term! :D

The funny thing about the Civic is that every person we have given a lift to so far has stood waiting to get in through the front doors....:laugh:

278kmh
26-09-2008, 11:34 AM
I think they are going to be a really nice combination providing the Civic stays in one piece long term! :D

The funny thing about the Civic is that every person we have given a lift to so far has stood waiting to get in through the front doors....:laugh:
than sits in the back and wonders about the room