PDA

View Full Version : newbie owner - OBD 1 Info

snowman01
15-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Hi,
Hello from Brunei to all you members out there ! Just bought 93 White NSX with Black interior, 24 000k, yes Kilometers on the clock. Its an Auto, absolutley immaculate, like new including complete toolkit! :) Only problem is not original stereo, replaced by Alpine head unit with Cd changer in back, and additional amp behind drivers seat. Just playing with it at the moment and enjoying the drive. Plan to fit car PC and touch screen, would love some info on how to get OBD1 info out of the car to display on my PC. Currently have OBD 2 reader, is it possible to convert output?
Very impressed by the comfort, quiet, handling, acceleration etc.

Silver Surfer
15-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Welcome, Can't help with your question but........Welcome anyway to this forum.

SS

TheSebringOne
15-09-2008, 08:33 PM
Welcome too! If you don't mind, are you an Ex pat out there? :)

snowman01
20-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Hi,
Yes I am an expat in Brunei, I have been here for 7yrs!

Lankstarr
20-09-2008, 06:00 AM
Welcome to the forum. I'm not teccy enough to help with your question - you'll probably have more joy on NSXPrime.

Love the look of the white NSX. There's a white auto for sale over here at the moment; it looks great but unfortunately has a shady history.

L*

NSX 2000
20-09-2008, 07:16 PM
Hello and welcome.

Your White NSX will look the dogs danglys in the sun out in Brunei. White cars always look best in bright sun light. I always thought a white Jag was a big NO NO untill I saw one in Miami.

Paul.

nigel
20-09-2008, 09:41 PM
NSX 2000: The dogs danglys ? I laughed, nearly bought me own ale.
If someone had gone past they'd thought i'd gone loonie I was laughing so hard.
Simplist things you know.
Thanks, I needed that!

Cheers
nigel