PDA

View Full Version : K566 ROR, anyone from here?

Dave J
09-09-2008, 07:37 PM
Been offered this car and thought did it belong to anyone or any member on here? She's a black auto with around 100k on her and was first registered in 2000. There's not much history with this one either so any help / info would be gratefully received ;)
Dave.

Sudesh
09-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Is that an Import?

From doing a quick check it suggests that the car is a 1993 model, auto as you mentioned, first UK registered on 03/10/2000, Number of Previous Owners: 10

Dave J
09-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Is that an Import?

From doing a quick check it suggests that the car is a 1993 model, auto as you mentioned, first UK registered on 03/10/2000, Number of Previous Owners: 10

Yes, sorry i should have said she was a 1993 car.........that's a lot of owners eh! Fair do's to you lads i've tried a few low offers on here but all have politely declined, i do think i've met my match at long last :rolleyes:. Looks like i'll have to spend more stock money than i'd first thought! I've been very tempted with Gsuds car as she sounds very well looked after but it's a fair old way to travel but it'd be a nice drive home!
Dave.

Sudesh
09-09-2008, 08:03 PM
It does sound like allot of owners but sometimes the system gets it wrong. Your best to do your own HPI on the car and it will give you most of the basic details.

Dave J
09-09-2008, 08:07 PM
I've just done a HPI check as i've got an account with them through my business and it also came up with 10 owners. I do try to stay away from a large amount of owners with the cars i sell as they tend not to get looked after as well as they should be as people just tend to thrash them and move them on before they break, not good.

AR
09-09-2008, 08:10 PM
You are lucky if all you got were people declining a low offer. When I was going to sale mine someone lowballed me and I politely told him where to go and what to do.

Gsuds car sounds great and for the money you are getting a lot of car.

Unless someone is desperate you will not find a nice manual NSX for less than 15K.

Cheers,

Ary

TheQuietOne
09-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Totally agree with Ary - the fact that people are holding out works both ways, it also means when you come to sell the same won't happen to you. I hope you will never be able to get a nice manual UK car for much less than £15K!

Dave J
09-09-2008, 08:15 PM
Hi Ary, yes you are correct, i don't think i can fine a nice example for less :(. Fair do's to the guys i bid low they were all perfect gentlemen and wished me the best of luck with my search........this is all new to me as it's never happened before, i think it's great in a way as someone who will happily hold out for a decent price has been able to afford to maintain their car so it's not all bad eh!

Dave J
09-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Totally agree with Ary - the fact that people are holding out works both ways, it also means when you come to sell the same won't happen to you. I hope you will never be able to get a nice manual UK car for much less than £15K!

Very true, i've just sold a lovely stage 1 GTR Skyline for £7850, this car was worth £10k just a few months previous! Most Japanese sports cars are dropping like stones, trust me to urge for one that hasn't :)

TheSebringOne
09-09-2008, 10:10 PM
As Ary & TQO stated, Gsud's car will a great buy! Its well known here and that is one advantage over a 10 owner car whose history is less known. Good luck in your search! :)

gsuds
10-09-2008, 01:07 PM
but it's a fair old way to travel

Cheap flights to Edinburgh Airport mate, and i hear they use NSX taxis....;)

Graham