Poland_NSX
30-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Hello to everyone From Poland :) with 1994 Formula Red NSx :D
i hope i will like everyone here, like everyone me :cool:
Also hope to get some nice goodies to my babe :laugh:
Vitalij

AR
30-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Welcome to the board mate. I have a few Polish mates, they all like my NSX.

Cheers,

Ary

Poland_NSX
30-08-2008, 04:58 PM
Thanxs bud;)
mine friends also say it's awersome piece of technology :D
you know i saw lots of goodies here :rolleyes:

i have friends near Krakow- they producing flying things from fiberglass and carbon fiber materials i thought maybe i could do to the members here some interesting things :D

Chress from Poland

NoelWatson
30-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Thanxs bud;)
mine friends also say it's awersome piece of technology :D
you know i saw lots of goodies here :rolleyes:

i have friends near Krakow- they producing flying things from fiberglass and carbon fiber materials i thought maybe i could do to the members here some interesting things :D

Chress from Poland

I went to Krakow on rugby tour. The beer was very cheap, and the rugby players very hospitable.

Sudesh
30-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Hi and wecome to the club!! Post some pics up of your car when you can. :thumbsup:

Poland_NSX
31-08-2008, 06:00 AM
I will try to do more photos. i saw everyone going here crazy about those nice cf goodies ;)
i talked to my close mate in that flying paraplanes company and -I ASKED him maybe we can do something to my new nsx friends from him to bring here in cf or smth like that. he said that one person already- ordered some stuff but never showed:eek: he said i can pick up one set of cf parts - he said cf inserts and bulkhead trim pieces from him as example to show to mine friend here because some parts left and he wants to clean his company of this :cool:
Maybe we could gather and buy from him in a good price? what you think?

YES NOELWATSON- Beer is cheap but strong ;)

Cheers

AR
31-08-2008, 07:07 AM
As long as is nothing to do with these:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105748

Cheers,

AR

Poland_NSX
31-08-2008, 07:16 AM
i dont know i got couple photos from him about how they look like.
Also one plus is that they cleaning their place so maybe we could get cheaper :cool:
also yesterday asked for some samples of inserts just got few minutes ago so going to install how they fit.

AR -how to upload photos?here? i mean to see them bigger, sorry for a new guy problems here./

reason of having nsx ;)))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXqtMgnHpYc&feature=related

AR
31-08-2008, 08:14 AM
Nice red car mate. With the photos is best to host them online as with photobucket etc and then link them.

Cheers,

AR

Poland_NSX
31-08-2008, 08:23 AM
Thanxs mate.

Just finished installing cf inserts from my friend. i'm really happy that i got that set ;) very nice. it took me only 15 min :eek: so easy.
i will post now photos here. if someone will have interested we could buy from him rest of them.
Price he gave me very good :D if someone want one more set pm me i will get them :cool: