New e60 clear jowl side indicators

M5 Exhaust Set-up

M5 Original alloys

Shark Fin Antenna

Brembo Drilled Brake conversion

M5 Kidney grills

Group M Induction system

Privacy glass & full BMW interior blinds

Full Original M5 Black and red Nappa point leather interior including door cards

Electric seats

M5 Brushed chrome trim

M5 180 M Speedo Cluster with chrome ring

Business front loader cd and 6 disc system

Climate control

AC Schnitzer pedals

M5 Door trim panels

M5 Oval interior mirror with auto dimming

Traction control

Rain sensing wipers

Remote central locking with remote window and roof closure and opening

Hands free car phone in centre armrest

Please phone for any other info and more spec.

YEAR DEC 1996

MILAGE 47.000

BMW SERVICE HISTORY

2 OWNERS

swap for NSX anything considered!![/img]

MattS
10-05-2005, 07:52 AM
I don't understand... Is it an NSX under all that cosmetic stuff? If not you'd better put an ad in MaxPower as you probably won't get much interest here...

Sudesh
10-05-2005, 12:38 PM
Imagine!! first thing this morning you took time to write a childish, immature comment about an add!!! an add for god sake??? You must feel really great about yourself today. The fact is when you are interested in changing a car or selling it, you place the add everywhere and anywhere that the sale or exchange can be ascertainable. I'm a member of the M5 and 300ZX Forum and we get adds all the time with other vehicles for sale or exchange and nobody there makes any childish comments. I also was an NSX owner many years ago 1997/98, (Car Reg was H6 NSX) and have always said that it was the only car I every regretted selling. So I've decided to sell a few of the cars I have and see how things go. So please forgive me if I offended any other members with my add, I believe you do what you got to, to sell or exchange and besides, it is only an add after all!!! :D

BrownBear
10-05-2005, 01:21 PM
Hi Sudesh, I'm sure you didn't offend anyone - it's just a bit of bad timing, see here

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=598

don't worry the last line saved it :wink:

swap for NSX anything considered

Cheers
Joe

Sudesh
10-05-2005, 10:12 PM
Hi, Thanks for the reply and info. I understand what your going on now. I'm not one of those types in your thread, I was and still am a avid fan and enthuasist of the NSX. As I said previously I was a proud owner at one time of the NSX and hope to be again. I still even have the first brochure of the car when it came out in 1991 and the 1993 update brochure and the 1995 Targa brochure and so much more!! My old NSX was and probably still is registered as H6 NSX would like to know if any of you guys have ever seen it?? Alsoon another not if anyone is interested, There is a Damaged but repaired 2003 red manual new shape car for sale near me. It was very very lightly damaged on a kerb and fully repaired using all new parts, the owner had that Old For New Insurance so just got a new car. The NSX has covered 10.000miles and up for sale at £36.000

MattS
11-05-2005, 07:36 AM
Hi Sudesh,

No offence intended.

I'm confused again though -this time about this damaged/repaired NSX that you know of: You say it was very very lightly damaged on a kerb but the insurance company gave the owner a brand new car to replace it. Are you sure the bloke selling it isn't spinning you a yarn? NSX suspension costs an absolute fortune to replace and some repairers don't bother replacing it, they just bend it back into shape, which apparently is a disaster waiting to happen.

Obviously you know about cars and NSX's, but this all sounds a bit fishy so if you're considering the car yourself, I'd respectfully suggest you be very careful.

Matt

Sudesh
11-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Hi,

The Damaged NSX I was talking about didnt have any chassis or suspenson damage, airbags ok etc. What happened to the car was, the bottom spoiler was smashed and the radiator just behind the nose cone was bent and pushed up damaging the bonnet. The car is for sale by a dealer with warranty and full inspection report and norwich union accident report so I dont think there is anything too fishy. I seen the car and it looks fantastic. I dont think I'll be going for it though, It's a bit more money than I'd really like to spend. Plus I just bought myself a new Amazon landcrusier for everyday use and have a Twin Turbo 300ZX and the BMW to sell yet and both those cars are bought and paid for, meaning finance free!! so when I do go for something I would like to stay within my means. Hence the add for swap for NSX!!

glenlewis
11-05-2005, 08:47 PM
Welcome to the forum for what its worth.
I like M5's.
I like NSX's more though ;)

The very best of luck in your quest to get reunited with one bud :)

Glen.

Sudesh
11-05-2005, 09:42 PM
Hi Glen,

Thanks for the warm welcome!