PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

racer98
23-08-2008, 08:25 PM
I was told by a fellow member about this forum. Wanted to say hello.

and here is a photo for a laugh.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z202/Russ3llPGT/VTAK.jpg

eclipse1501
23-08-2008, 09:16 PM
welcome...nice pooch....have you got an NSX ?:)

TheSebringOne
23-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Welcome too! Do you own a Targa NSX and thats your doggy enjoy the fresh air?

racer98
24-08-2008, 02:48 AM
Sorry, nope just a vedor of parts from japan. One customer who just picked up a set of NSX-R Bridgestone RE070's told me about this forum and also I mentioned some other things and he mentioned sign up and chat......................

Im in so.cal

I also had a chance this past july to visit a nice race track in the eastern part of France, where I met also another NSX owner at a track day !

also a member up on nsx prime.
:).

mutley
24-08-2008, 07:15 AM
A vendor for Japanese parts eh? And on NSX Prime so I guess you trade in NSX parts a lot. Do you have a website and do you ship to the UK?

Jim

racer98
24-08-2008, 03:54 PM
A vendor for Japanese parts eh? And on NSX Prime so I guess you trade in NSX parts a lot. Do you have a website and do you ship to the UK?

Jim

Yes, and yes. Once in a while I do get some good prices on parts and I pass them along to the owners of NSX's

here is my web site..............
http://r390.org/Home_Page.html

Shipping to the UK is no prob, only issue is US post mail changed the weight limits so now I would be able to send 70lbs before now its only 20lbs limit , I had to send an os giken clutch to a customer in the UK and it took 4 boxes and where it was 1 box before under the old rules. Its not even funny, spent an afternoon in the post office takeing a part the clutch to send to my customer. :(.

The right way :I send large parts by ocean shipping , normally they have weekly shipping from the USA and the rates are about $289 for a 40X30X30 pallet but service is slow sometimes but overall it gets there !...................

cheers !